CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont halloween..

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 02:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont halloween..

Originally posted by: VEGAS650
Hey Bud, lets see who manages to stay at the hill longer this time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
LOL LOL LOL !!! HEY!! WAIT A MINUTE!!?? THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!! Ya ,,ya,,, I guess it is. This time i'm bring an xtra Bike .. an
'04" think IT will hold??? Hey where you camping?? we will be alllllll the way to the right after you enter. Up against the hill.
Leaving tomorrow bout 4pm ish. Fingers X we both run ALL weekend!!

See ya there Bud

Old 10-27-2005, 04:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

what happened to crank? did it shear apart at flywheel?

Old 10-27-2005, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: budtbaar
Originally posted by: VEGAS650
Hey Bud, lets see who manages to stay at the hill longer this time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
LOL LOL LOL !!! HEY!! WAIT A MINUTE!!?? THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!! Ya ,,ya,,, I guess it is. This time i'm bring an xtra Bike .. an
'04" think IT will hold??? Hey where you camping?? we will be alllllll the way to the right after you enter. Up against the hill.
Leaving tomorrow bout 4pm ish. Fingers X we both run ALL weekend!!

See ya there Bud
You will BE CAMPED SOMEWHERE NEAR eAGLECOLLECTOR. We used to camp over there but it's too far of a drive for the girls on their golfcart to get anywhere.

I am off to the left, by the bowl. Kinda up front but not all the way.

hey Larry, keep an eye out for Bud. He's got 4 DS's. His truck is a huge, white 4x4.

Old 10-27-2005, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

HEy bud i wil be parked there also near larry, I ride a yammy450 and i will have the lil ol 400ex with me also..i have an attitude toy hauler so stop by for sure, be there friday till monday..

Old 10-27-2005, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider

get some vid's boys

Old 10-27-2005, 07:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Scooby, We think it hydro locked due to the blown head gasket... The crank snapped violently flush w/ the motor and the magneto busted through the case. I will have bigdaddy post pics of it. The problem stemed from riding it with a leaky head gasket for so long. The piston and sleeve looks great but the head is a little rusted from the anti freeze. I think the gasket leaked due to when I accidently hit the nos button idleing up to the hill. Or when I had to hit the brakes to avoid a Sand rail WOT with the nos on going up the hill.

Old 10-28-2005, 12:42 AM
Trailblazer

all loaded up and ready to, will be at dumont on friday by 3:00pm, Mario I will keep an eye out for you.
sincity

Old 10-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

If you guys happen to see a white F-150 with a Dale Earnhardt flag about 20 feet in the air stop and say hi. Not sure where we'll set up, depends on what's available when we arrive. Hope to meet some of the forum members out there. Sounds like quite a handful of DS' on hand.
We usually camp to the East, too crowded up front. Should be there by noon so picking should be prime.

See you all at the hill

Old 10-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish I could be there...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 10-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

The biggersbetter motor Is very impressive beating big bore DS s and Yfzs. Phatblack has the fastest bolt on yfz Ive seen (very light, drag axle and all), He does 54mph and we were trading wins.... MAN, Whatever ds mike and bigger did to this motor it runs awsome and revs just like a 2 stroke at 9500-10k rpm all the way up the hill. It can actually handle 17-40 gearing from what ive seen. I havent even re geared yet.

My stage 2 was on all motor no noz.

Quick Reply: Dumont halloween..