CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dumont halloween..

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dumont halloween..

I have a new motor in the bike after the busted crank on my old 720 recently. I am quite impressed with biggers motor that I bought. I havnt really been able to ride it but Bigdaddy tested it out and raced some people on it and says he is severely impressed w/ the Kyles stage 2 w/ the lectron Tuned by myself and the drag pipe. I would like to see my bike race all the old school DUMONT crowd w/ my pilot who is flying into Vegas to Go to Dumont w/ me this weekend. Id like to do some copmarisons. My pilot and I will be at the hill Fri and Sat. I cant ride my own bike due to injuries... Oh well, we will cruize the buggy over to watch all the action. Remember, Its just a stage 2....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I cant thank Big Mike enough for doing the entire install and then some. With names like Bigdaddy/biggersbetter Ya just cant go wrong!!lol

SANDBOMBER- I am planning my weekend so I can come meet up w/ ya Sat Night!!!!!!!!!sssssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiii iiiiiiffffffffff!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-25-2005, 01:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] see ya at crown thirty!!!!! If ya cant find me I will be the guy standing next to the limo tail pipe LOL

Old 10-25-2005, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider

You know, I now have seen the potential of a healthy stage two.

MAD PROPS to Bigger. This thing is NASTY! I mean VERY nasty. I don't know if it's Mario's sled that is so light, Or maybe he's got some sort of MAGIG DUST. Let's just say that Bigger's old motor in Mario's drag race prepped frame...... I'd love to be taking the video. I'm not sure if it's as nasty as Mario's old motor, but nasty never the less.

Sorry Mario, was I supposed to play it down?

Again, MAD PROPS to Bigger and his motor builder. DAAAANNNNGGGG!

Old 10-25-2005, 08:48 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I will be eagerly awaiting the report....Im sure it will be interesting to read....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 02:03 PM
Pro Rider

Stage 2?

What about the head work.

Come on, I had a stage 2 before this Pami engine and it sucked!

I will know in a couple of hours wether I'll be riding my Pig this weekend or other peoples stuff.

Sandbomber, you making an appearence at Dumont?

Old 10-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

AL!!! Oh, Sorry its a stage 2.5 Stock valves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get your bike ready and come get some.

And bomber will be making an appearance in VEGAS not Dumont.sssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old 10-25-2005, 02:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just a weekend of R&R for me in Vegas!!!!! LOL They will have to borrow money to keep the lights on after I leave -OR- there is a better chance I will be on the street with a sign[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: BigDaddy331

MAD PROPS to Bigger. This thing is NASTY! I mean VERY nasty. I don't know if it's Mario's sled that is so light, Or maybe he's got some sort of MAGIG DUST. Let's just say that Bigger's old motor in Mario's drag race prepped frame...... I'd love to be taking the video. I'm not sure if it's as nasty as Mario's old motor, but nasty never the less.

DSmike had a hand in Biggers stage 2 1/2 build, enough said.

Old 10-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CountryJoeGlass
Originally posted by: BigDaddy331

DSmike had a hand in Biggers stage 2 1/2 build, enough said.

Thanks for the PROPS!

Yes DSmike and I had pretty much identical engines, but he ran bigger cams ,and an over-ride. The head work was done by his car engine biulder. Nothing fancy, just alot of experience with small blocks and making them compete and beat the big blocks at the 1/8 mile track. Ha ha, maybe thats why this motor always held its own against the big bore Rappy's and DS's , and here I thought it was the HORNS and BALLZ on the quad! LOL.

I did all the wrenching on the motor , and Mike and Steve was always thier to help test and tune with he. Mike took me under his wing and taught me everything I know to date about the mechanics of a motor. I would drive 5 hours to his house,and we would tinker on our motors all weekend and test them out behind his house in the a field over and over, and sometimes take them to the 1/8 drag races,or to the River to race the drag banshee's.
Other times Mike and his family would make the 5 hours trip to Little Sahara just so me and him could race one another, after he would have another new drag pipe biult or change carburation or change cams or Gearing.

I will miss that motor alot, not because it's a fast motor(for what it is), but instead I think about all the great times I had with Mike ,Steve and Dusty(Roostinonyou)through the building and testing process. That is what I miss most!

Also while I feeling sentimental[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] I also would like to give BIG thanks to Jeffroe, Dunedevil, ScoobyDFW and THEBOM. These guys were always just a phone call away,and if they had a part(s) that i wanted/needed it was mine for little or no cash. thanks guys.

Bigger.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

As always Bigger, you're a class act.

Hope to ride with you some day.

BD

Quick Reply: Dumont halloween..