CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

300 foot in 3.8 sec?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300 foot in 3.8 sec?

Originally posted by: boat
Look at my pictures if you want to see what trick makes a DS real Fast
I found out how Boat got all that money, he won it on American Idol. Now this took some searching because it seems Boat is some sort of alias, his real name is KEITH!!!

http://www.stupidvideos.com/?videoid=1179

Old 11-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider

When I was 16yrs old I could run the mile in 4.5 mins.LOL'S ReAlLy. Just havin fun.

Old 11-11-2005, 09:45 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Just let me know WHEN, WHERE AND WHAT TIME YOU WANT TO MEET UP! Since you think your 502 is so fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its time to put up or shut up my friend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What does the truth hurt and I will run you ANYTIME MOTOR TO MOTOR no NOS no TURBO can you still hang with that

Old 11-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just let me know WHEN, WHERE AND WHAT TIME YOU WANT TO MEET UP! Since you think your 502 is so fast [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Its time to put up or shut up my friend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
What does the truth hurt and I will run you ANYTIME MOTOR TO MOTOR no NOS no TURBO can you still hang with that
You need to reread my post....enough said [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 09:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....

KEITH

Thats some FUNNY chit there...........

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Pro Rider

Guys, you might as well beat your head against a rock because this guy BOAT will never make it here to race ya. If he does, I want to be there so I can watch him get his words handed to him on a plate. It's just like when your driving the open road and come into a big city and all you can hear on the cb is crack heads. Any of you that have a cb and driven through the cities know what I'm talkin about.

Old 11-11-2005, 09:57 PM
Range Rover

You need to reread my post....enough said [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
looks like your coming to sand mt

Old 11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bigdaddy660R
KEITH

Thats some FUNNY chit there...........

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Thats hilarious.

Old 11-11-2005, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Boat, it takes money to make all atvs fast. Some more than others.

Your friend with the Sparks bike will tell you that. Im no expert but Im sure hes got upwards up 10k-15k in that bike of his if not more.

Old 11-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

looks like your coming to sand mt
LMK when this will take place because I want to be the flagman. RUSS

Quick Reply: 300 foot in 3.8 sec?