CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005 | 06:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
LMFAO!! Id need GPS if I were to venture in to that booty just to find my way out.

And if she were to strip for us Glenn, I would have to say a regular stripper pole would be out of the question. Wed have to find her a streetlight, or telephone pole for her to dance on.lol

She is pretty hot though.

And BOAT- You already have her # so dont try to act all innocent. And I know youve had your nose in that givin it a sssssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiffffffffffiinn so dont go there..........lol

Mario, you owe me a new monitor. I was drinking water when I read your post.

Atleast next time put a disclaimer before you post.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005 | 06:56 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: amd
Crazypainter I want to see you ride your vespa around at Little Sahara!. LOL
I can't take it in the sand, cause I sink up to the top of the fenders[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Don't be pokin' fun at my big mama either with her on the back I get traction unlimited. Only problem with her is when we were snorkling in florida, she got harpooned............ twice.

Old 12-07-2005 | 07:20 PM
Pro Rider

MAN, first you make fun of him, then his woman!! Next thing you know, you'll make fun of his dogs His dogs pic . What about his mom ? Mom pic Is there no end to his suffering?????

Old 12-07-2005 | 07:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario is a sick man!!!!!!!!!!! A telephone pole with a hoist LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005 | 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: LowRecoil
MAN, first you make fun of him, then his woman!! Next thing you know, you'll make fun of his dogs His dogs pic . What about his mom ? Mom pic Is there no end to his suffering?????
DON"T BRING MY MAMA INTO THIS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] she got second place in the "pam andersson" look alike contest in arkansas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Them thar dogs is 5th generation in-bred, I think their smile is quite lovely. Reminds me of my wifes sisters husbands aunts boyfriends daughters smile.

Old 12-07-2005 | 08:07 PM
Range Rover

LMFAO

Old 12-07-2005 | 08:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Sorry Mike.... I will put up a disclaimer next time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glenn, We will grease the telephone pole with bagbalm and hoist her up with a tuna lift.

BTW- I used bagbalm to grease my bearings for my new swingarm and w1ngnut looked at me like I was CRAZY!!??

Old 12-07-2005 | 08:30 PM
amd
Pro Rider

Hey crazypainter bring your big ol hot woman to snake hunt I want to know if she has a sister. And I meant ride the vespa in the campground, I have plenty of beads for Bertha!!!!LMAO

Old 12-07-2005 | 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Sorry Mike.... I will put up a disclaimer next time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Glenn, We will grease the telephone pole with bagbalm and hoist her up with a tuna lift.

BTW- I used bagbalm to grease my bearings for my new swingarm and w1ngnut looked at me like I was CRAZY!!??
I dont think the tuna lift is strong enough, better call in a crane company. He!!, she makes me look small!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-07-2005 | 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

we ALL feel small after looking at that pic. Although its nice to feel smaller than I am, I dont think I will ever be able to look at that pic again. The retina damage has already been done. I am typing without vision right now, hope I dont spell anything wrong