CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Yamaha660R
24 days and counting....anyone like the belt idea....hate the belt idea....want to reveal some of your secret's for the clash....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Looks like your worst night mare may be coming true slick........

the mad Scientist in Utah called yesterday to let me know that my motor should be on its way back by the end of the week......

giving me just enough time to make the finishing touches on everything before the clash......
I just hope I can run with your stock raptor now....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Geez.....never thought it would be this expensive to run with a stock raptor?

BTW.......I love the baby batter stain in front of your wrestling belt picture.........
LMFAO!!!!!

Old 02-15-2006, 06:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO....I'm going to leave a lot more then baby batter on the front of that shee in about 22-24 days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-15-2006, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

I'll be proud of you if you do.....
LoL
the poor little craptor that could.......

Old 02-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

You need to start making plans, because March 10,11 & 12th will be the days that this event will go down in history. You will witness some of the fastest 4-strokes in the USA battling it out in 300' of sand. This will be broke down into the following classes:
4-STROKE DRAG CHASSIS
4-STROKE OEM CHASSIS
4-STROKE OPEN
2-STROKE DRAG CHASSIS
2-STROKE OEM CHASSIS
2-STROKE OPEN
4X4 UTILITY CLASS
Remember that this is HEAD'S UP RACING!
LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTICE THE ADDITION OF THE OPEN UTILITY CLASS. This class will also be a run what ya brung class for the 4x4 guys who will be essentially recognized at this event. This is the first time to officially host this class. It should be fun. Tell all you buddies to come on out and GET THEM SUM!!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006, 04:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

There will be trophies as well...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006, 06:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep, we will be awarding trophies to first place of every class including the new Utility Class. Also, I want to announce this event will be airing on the local radio station and the local honda dealership in Natchez, Mississippi will have 3 bikes competing. Its gonna be a blowout. IF you have NOT made plans to attend...I suggest you start making plans NOW! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

Just to let everybody know...I am bringing the whole OverRaTeD Racing Team with me this time. I am bringing my hired driver, my mechanic, my chassis guy, my electrical technician, my exhaust man, my tire engineer, my fuel tech, my chase crew, and my professional beer caddy. Oh yeah, all those guys are me....I'll be rolling in solo so I look forward to hanging out with everyone there.

Since the radio station is going to be there, do I need to have an acceptance speech ready for the after race on-air interview? Lol.

Sounds like you are getting this thing all together Choose.

Old 02-19-2006, 12:22 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

You should call Kenz, and tell them to send you a care package since at the end of last years FSW's they said they could guarentee a 1st or 2nd. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Don't be afraid to give me a shoutout and tell me who you are....my bike is easy to spot....just look for the pimp black andonized direct drive wheels. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!

Lol. I hope they aren't counting on me for there guarantee. Thats one they will have to redeem themselves. I am not going to guarantee anything, cause I have seen what shows up at the Clash. I will guarantee we are going to have a good time though. I'll catch up with you and share some beers.

DD wheels? Nice... I thought I was cool getting my hubs machined, and here you are going all out. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-19-2006, 12:55 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well the andonized direct drive wheels are part of the package...the polished motor with black head is another gimme when trying to spot me.....I'll also be running that cut plastic with LE graphics....my paint guy couldn't do them before the clash....so basically I'll be rolling with the same plastic and motor that's in my current pic's.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!