CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2005, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

well if your in it for the fun there is no where better to be

Old 12-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Quadbart, I totally understand what you mean man. I guess I just took it the wrong way and for that I do apologize. I do hope that you and your crew make the trip down. We had a very fair starting system at the last races and everybody was honest. You keep money out and you keep a good percentage of honestly in. If you know what I mean. Im actually thinking about buying some huge trophies for the winners of each class and then a very huge one for the King of the Hill. Im looking forward to everyone who comes. I do know that we will have guess driving all the way from Iowa to get here. I think its somewhere around 17hrs. Plenty coming 10hrs or more. So, I hope everyone can and will plan to be here to hang out with some good ole boys from Louisiana. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider

Hey guys I never have a disapointing time when i haul my bike anywhere. Just knowing that you are able to get on your bike should be treasured. Jackpots, trophies there fun and it gives you something to shoot for but at the same time it kinda takes away from the bonding experience you get from fellow forum members. If we always had to race for something we would never experience the hospitality of each other. we would all be hiding in the corners worried about whos gonna see what im running. Competition is fun but it always seems to get out of hand and someone always goes home mad or upset. A bad day of riding is alot better than a good day at work[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I look forward to meeting you guys.....

Anyone got a utility and a small trailor to haul around my CR Show bike? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 07:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Everyone make sure to come by the fatman on the Black Ds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Always time to shoot the bull.

Old 12-22-2005, 07:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Everyone make sure to come by the fatman on the Black Ds.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Always time to shoot the bull.
Just wait till you make a hard nitrous pass on the Spiderbike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, be sure you got the camera rolling. I think your now the official Clash of the Titans cameraman, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also for those of you who were not at the Fall Jamboree we utilized a "spot" light for the official start and it worked very well and we can always resort to that if we dont have the tree installed by then. We will be running 2 at a time.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I think its somewhere around 17hrs.
Wimp:-)

Old 12-23-2005, 12:08 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Just wait till you make a hard nitrous pass on the Spiderbike. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, be sure you got the camera rolling. I think your now the official Clash of the Titans cameraman, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Also for those of you who were not at the Fall Jamboree we utilized a "spot" light for the official start and it worked very well and we can always resort to that if we dont have the tree installed by then. We will be running 2 at a time.
You forget about one thing Choose, I have to grudge race a few hundred bikes aswell. Dont think Im going to let the Spiderbike get away without running mine.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2005, 07:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Its gonna be my pleasure to line up with you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-23-2005, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Do you have some surprizes for us 1BigDSrider? I cant wait to hang out with you guys again it is always a blast.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!