CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

What kind of drive train you thinking about on your conversion??[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 11:38 PM
Pro Rider

Im just busting chooses chops. I would love to stick them in a frame but im missing a key ingredient know how. I have all the tools welders , cutters, almost everything you would ever need just missing the know how.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:53 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
Im just busting chooses chops. I would love to stick them in a frame but im missing a key ingredient know how. I have all the tools welders , cutters, almost everything you would ever need just missing the know how.
Yeah and you have busted my chops quite often the last few days.....Im gonna go tell me daddy to beat you up, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Seriously guys. If your not making plans to be here. Your missing the opportunity to watch the FASTEST 4-strokes on the planet battle it out in 300' of sand. We already have over 9 states that have committed to be here. We may not have a timer. But I dare to say that some of these very same bikes will shatter the records for the single cylinder 4-strokes at the Planet Sand race in Gilbert, La in April. Its not gonna be whether or not the bikes will break into the 3's. Its gonna be how low in the 3's can they get. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] They have guys building bikes to compete down here. We have to give credit where credit is due. Finishline Racing out of Lake Charles, La completely dominated the competition in 2005 and the bar has been raised. So, start making plans to be here to de-thrown the King. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider

Choose i would love to join you and your friends for this event but i think i will have to pass. I have apologized to everyone but you so here it goes, im gonna try not to bust your chops while doing this but its gonna be hard for me not to. I think you are a class act guy who just really knows what you are looking for in life and in your bike. Alot of people call it concieted or a big head but i call it having the right combination and the desire to push it to the next level. I could never beet your bike and if i could i still wouldn't do it. thats just what i think of you. Life is short so enjoy every minute of it. I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and im sure we will have one heck of a time when you get here. thanks again for the laughs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Choose i would love to join you and your friends for this event but i think i will have to pass. I have apologized to everyone but you so here it goes, im gonna try not to bust your chops while doing this but its gonna be hard for me not to. I think you are a class act guy who just really knows what you are looking for in life and in your bike. Alot of people call it concieted or a big head but i call it having the right combination and the desire to push it to the next level. I could never beet your bike and if i could i still wouldn't do it. thats just what i think of you. Life is short so enjoy every minute of it. I would like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and im sure we will have one heck of a time when you get here. thanks again for the laughs[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well Said 2big!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

2Big, thanks a lot man. That goes a long way with me. I also wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I also think that you and I will get along good. I believe that we think along the same lines. I think others on here that have met me can vouch for the kind of guy that I am in person. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Pro Rider

If you guys dont even have a tree, how are you gonna insure a fair race?
Also, how do you know what kind of times these people will be laying down?
Dont ask me to drive 17 hrs to get there if your thinking of using a flagman and a stopwatch.
What kinda payouts are we talking about?

Old 12-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadbart
If you guys dont even have a tree, how are you gonna insure a fair race?
Also, how do you know what kind of times these people will be laying down?
Dont ask me to drive 17 hrs to get there if your thinking of using a flagman and a stopwatch.
What kinda payouts are we talking about?
First of all, NOBODY is asking you to drive anywhere my friend. You drive and race where you want to.

Second, the Clash of the Titans was started by just a bunch of guys off the forums putting the ride together and lo and behold, we had over 300 bikes at the first "meeting". Now understand, this was just a flagger and go...nothing special. Well the next event rolled around the we pretty much took a head count on who wanted to get something official together and it was chaotic and it seemed like the masses liked it just the way it was. Now, I have kinda took the role of being the "spokesman" for this "gathering/event" and Im the one who will foot the bill for the porta tree if there is a porta tree ever installed at Catahoula Recreation. So, all I can tell you is to make up your own mind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-22-2005, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

So what your telling me is theres no entry fee. no payouts, no trophies, no way to have a fair race, no way to have accurate times, no reason for me to drive all that way. Gotcha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and by the way, you coming on here and posting an event and saying people are coming from however many different states and saying this is an event not to miss, is an invitation to all that read it, and you are asking them to attend. Which means they have to drive from which ever state they live in.
I read the post so I assumed that included me too. Or were you asking eveyone except me? Cuz if you were, I understand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You guys have a great time. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

Old 12-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadbart
So what your telling me is theres no entry fee. no payouts, no trophies, no way to have a fair race, no way to have accurate times, no reason for me to drive all that way. Gotcha [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh, and by the way, you coming on here and posting an event and saying people are coming from however many different states and saying this is an event not to miss, is an invitation to all that read it, and you are asking them to attend. Which means they have to drive from which ever state they live in.
I read the post so I assumed that included me too. Or were you asking eveyone except me? Cuz if you were, I understand.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You guys have a great time. MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!
The invitation is open. Its left up to you. I know your a professional drag racer who is paid big bucks to travel. So, we are probably not equipped to handle a quad or a guy of your caliber down here in the hills of Louisiana anyway.

Im not going to get into a bashing session with you man. You can think what you want to think. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!