CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!

Since alot you guys dont think bragging rights is worth dragging your bike for, I will be sending choose a check to disperse to whomever he feels is the champion at the end of the event , You guys dont get to excited becouse im a poor farmer so it wont be much over bragging rites or that so alusive trophy thats a must to have then after a year you find yourself throwing it in the trash. choose shoot me a pm.

Old 12-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
Do you have some surprizes for us 1BigDSrider? I cant wait to hang out with you guys again it is always a blast.
No surprises for this round. But there are some in the works!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-25-2005, 01:24 PM
Pro Rider

OK, SO. Im just looking for a few more clues here.
Are there "Entry Fees"?
We talking double elimination or single elimination?
Will there be buybacks?
Is there food available "on site"
Is the weather suitable for camping that time of year?

Old 12-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: quadbart
OK, SO. Im just looking for a few more clues here.
Are there "Entry Fees"?
We talking double elimination or single elimination?
Will there be buybacks?
Is there food available "on site"
Is the weather suitable for camping that time of year?
This is a recreation park. So you will pay whenever you enter the gate at the main entrance. This will be a single elimination event with no buybacks. I would plan on bringing food because not sure if the concession stand will be ready for business. The weather should be very pleasant for that time of year. As I said in the past, if the porta tree is installed then we will start taking entry fees for the guys who want to race in the "official" races. If that is the case then we will pay first place ONLY! We will pit the fastest of each class against each other to determine the King of the Hill which will be awarded with a huge trophie as well. Hope this helps. You might want to call Dennis (owner) and discuss electrical hookups for camping if you so desire.

Note: If the porta tree is not installed, we will utilize other means to start each race and NO entry fees will be collected. But the winner of each class will be awarded with a trophy and of course the King of the Hill will be awarded with the biggest trophy of all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-26-2005, 01:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Didn't I get to meet you at Silver Lake Quadbart?

If so you should definetly come down and we can do that race that never got to happen up there in Michigan? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

But from all reports I have ever heard about the past races at Sicily, it's been a great time, and there hasn't been any of that twist the results on the internet crap that happens at a lot of "big" races. Seems like a bunch of good guys lining up and letting their quads do the talking. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2005, 02:01 AM
Pro Rider

660R

Yup , we met in Michigan last summer. You were already on the trailer with some valve problems if I remember correctly.

If i come I still dont think we'll get to make those runs. If I make the trip with a buddy,I'll be leaving the Rappy JR at home, due to lack of room on the trailer.
I'll be bringing the Rappy with the gsxr 1000 motor in it. Ive got a Hahn Racecraft Turbo on it.
Once I get the new swingarm made,I'll be finishing up the suspension on it.
Then it off to the dyno to get her tuned.
Im itching to get it out on a track. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep...valve issues had me on the trailor early...

Did you get your swinger repaired from that trip? I hope to see you at Sicily in Feb if you come down...my Raptor is alittle differnt then it was. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2005, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

Thought I would add my own 2 cents. I have made every event since the 1st Clash. I busted my trans at the Summer Nationals but I still had fun. Went to the fall Jamboree and rode my wifes bike around(mine was still busted),filmed,wrenched on others bikes etc and had a blast! These events are GREAT to meet forum members and those you read about.You will burn more fuel drag racing than ever possible at a timed track with all the classes and waiting in line.Don't get me wrong I enjoy the bracket racing and payouts as much as anyone. With this type of racing there is time to change setup and go try it out over and over, or even replace a head gasket or two (you know who you are LOL)
If anyone is looking to have a BLAST this is the place to be. Racing all day on a excellent drag strip or riding some really nice trails and or mud boggs.I wont have time to make my ride look any better (its on the inside that counts) by then. Our joint effort bike wont be toghether either( me and Silverbullet ) but we will be there and ready.

Old 12-30-2005, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Cool !!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2005, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider

Its a blast and maybe we can those Cajun boys to whip some of that Cajun grub again.

Quick Reply: Clash of the Titans 2006!!!!!!