CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2005, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno

Thought we would here from you

Old 12-20-2005, 12:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

dam I sure got some good laughs out of these 6 pages of posts!

there's nothing left to say that aint been said, from either side of the fence,

but hey just in case anybody is interested, I got an old model boat anchor piston I am willing to trade anybody out there for a 105mm jug and piston if you're lookin' to upgrade, and you can add extra base gaskets to drop the compression down as low as you want. cause I sure wouldn't mind having the extra cc's regardless if its pami or hpr as long as its free, cause we all know that more cc's with all other things being equal means more power, but whether or not that extra power is worth the retail will always remain debatable, which is why I'm willing to do some lucky feller a favor and take his big bore off his hands for nothin'. but you aint getting my drag cams.

Old 12-20-2005, 01:57 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't increasing the bore without changing the stroke dramatically altar the power curve regarding how it is delivered as opposed to how much it delivers? If money were no object, wouldn't you need to increase stroke with bore maintaining the same bore to stroke ratio as a stock motor to not only create more torque and power but have it delivered on the same curve as stock? Just a question this thread inspired.

Ron

Old 12-20-2005, 02:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

the new 450's and pred 500 are big bore short stroke, stepping even further away from the traditional 1:1 bore to stroke ratio.
its the infamous question chics have been asking for centuries - is it the length or the width that matters most?

Old 12-20-2005, 02:36 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Ouch! That will teach me to dig below the surface.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 01:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
:confused who is the one talking thats not been backing it up[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

PS:Its the planetfag drags. Not sand them puzzy's don't know what class is @ least the arizona chapter I hear the LA group is alright [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

650VIPER

Frist i did not know i was talking a game i couldn't play..........But was curious who you were talking about???. But rest asured little boy i have sent many lttle boy's like you back too the trailer crying and will continue to do so[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

THIS IS FUN[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2005, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Little Boy!!! Um you must be mistaken, you hit me at about my hips!!LOl

This is fun I admit, I havent seen this kind of enthusiasm on this forum since BOAT!!lol

Also, I wont mention names, if my post does anything, I hope it brings more people to the races, if anything but to save face.

You all know Ds Days is going to be in Utah this year, thats so far the closest place to get the midwesterners out here. Save your pennys for the trip boys! And Az, dont sell your rides before then, you go through rides like I do toilet paper!

Old 12-20-2005, 08:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well **** boys, DS Days in Utah this year!!?????!?!?!?
I've already made unchangable plans to hit Sand Mt. Utah May 17 thru 23 of 2006, as I make a trip west every year and this will be my third trip to Little Sahara. No way I can go twice in the same year, so if I aint lucky enough for the DS Days date to be the same as my own plans, then looks like I miss yet another one.
Wish ida known sooner, oh well, maybe '07...

Old 12-20-2005, 09:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Pennie's yea right !!! If i sell 3/4's of my toy i still have enought to cover the game if im coming to utah i think im going to put sand tires on "my pete" and run her aginst you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I just had new flames put on her sheee's fast oh so fast[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno