CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 09:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno

I think it otta be a rule that after 6 pages a post is fair game for free-for-all highjacking!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whos's getting all butt hurt, sure sounds like you little man! As for the arrogance, were here talking about quads, then we here, I can sell blah blah blah, than I'll race you with my pete blah blah blah. While my statement might have insinuated that I could purchase your things, it was more of a broad statement meaning no matter how big you might think of yourself, there is always someone out there that has more, and more times than not its the last person you would suspect. Glamisdunes.com, nah I like to ride real hills!

Old 12-21-2005, 11:05 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Blah blah blah.............And little man!!!!!!!!!!! what the h..l are you talking about??????? little man wait at 5'10 in this crowd i am the little man but who care's dude get over it you talked smack i called you on it besides where H..L all have you been backing that mouth i know ive met you but i don;t know where???????? Come on world traveler tell me of your travels[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

You guys met at DS days two years ago. The beginning's of Apple Pie, Remember.

Old 12-21-2005, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes it was Ds days. And I must admit, I thought you were shorter than that. I will reframe from the little man comments, but my machine is still faster than yours, until you can prove it,lol.

Old 12-21-2005, 04:10 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Yes it was Ds days. And I must admit, I thought you were shorter than that. I will reframe from the little man comments, but my machine is still faster than yours, until you can prove it,lol.
LOL, I only stepped out for a couple of days. Man this thread went downhill fast. I'll be at the next DS Days regardless of where its at. I'll have a few surprises for both of ya! ( a little smack of my own, I was feelin left out). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 04:24 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, all this smack talk. If we are not worried about being able to back it up...........My dad can beat up your dad.....But your bike goes faster then my bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Scatter, this forum is like the ocean man.....You can't turn your back on it, cause as soon as you do it gets nasty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 04:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Wow, all this smack talk. If we are not worried about being able to back it up...........My dad can beat up your dad.....But your bike goes faster then my bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Scatter, this forum is like the ocean man.....You can't turn your back on it, cause as soon as you do it gets nasty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
LMAO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Pro Rider

Yea some people just look for something to talk smack about but I guess its fun to read. Yea Im that guy from Texas remember me

Old 12-21-2005, 05:55 PM
Pro Rider

I truly hope we can keep it civil. A couple of the Vforce fellas are lurking around and although I do not have a DS anymore I always liked the mentality of "our" (can I say that still) forum. The kawie forum has really gone down hill due to a couple builders and their followers taking sides. Lets now do that. Lets trash talk on the mountain and try to state facts here. I don't think Mario was trying to start all this. He was just posting some "facts" that he found while dynoing. He was very happy with the performance of his new motor. Nothing wrong there.

PS>No way AZ is 5'10". And a tape measure aint a dyno where all give a little different findings.(Totally joking, don't flame me AZ)

Quick Reply: Stock bore stage 2 VS hpr 730 dyno