CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Just Dynoed Stock Bore on Alky!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Dynoed Stock Bore on Alky!!!

Bigger, as always your are a class act. The motor is a great motor and the numbers prove that. I know that Mario has some things in the works, cause he knows I'm comin' after him. I too believe that the head is the key, and also don't think that you can go wrong with a big bore.

That said, I don't think any of this is an linear equation. 2+2 doesn't equal 4... Just because you are making double the horse power of a stock machine, does't mean you'll be twice as fast/quick. In that same light, I believe that mods work together and when running a big bore, cams and head work work have more potential if the right combination is chosen.

Good to hear from you Bigger. PLEASE come around more often. I for one miss the element of class that you bring. I have always enjoyed your posts and opinions of our little world of DS.

Hat's off to ya.

Old 01-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know you and Mario are good buddy's and it all can be lots of good fun to keep going after eachother, but in the end, the most fun is RIDING the dunes,and making new memories!!! Riding memories are generally allot happier than racing memories when told. As men we get caught up in cometition,and ego's can run away if not kept in check. If you want a great ridable quad I say leave it alone,and let Mario go after Sparks, MrHP,KenZ, and all the other drag racing fanatics. cause We both know Mario is a PitBull and he will make history one way or the other!! LOL.

Me and you bro, we were born to be the heavy lifters!! LMAO "the work horses, not the jockies"

Have FUN guys!!!

I hope to make it down to 4SW this year to meet allot of yall agian,and some for the first time!!

Bigger.

Old 01-03-2006, 07:26 PM
Pro Rider

I think that you and I must have been best pals in a previous life. I couldn't have said that any better. Do the words "HIT HOME" mean anything to you. Like I have said many times, I will NEVER be fast no matter what my motor is. I'm just too big. Mario is a PITBULL and he lives for this stuff. Horse does like to ride the jockey once in a while though. It would be horrible if he didn't have any racing talent, but he does.... given enough $$ I'd put his racing ability up against anyone. That said, his wrenching is a whole nother ballgame YIKES!!!!

Settle Down Ninja....

Memories are always better when just riding the "roller coasters" as I call them and even back at camp. I should be at 4SW, but not riding. I look forward to meeting a bunch of you. As I told one of my closest pals this morning.... "you'll see me before I see you. If you see me throw a rock or something to get my attention". Someday we'll me up Bigger, and the dinner is on me.

BD