CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Thanks Annihilater

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks Annihilater

The only time I ever beat the Ninja was when I was riding his bike and he was riding mine! I wish I beat him.... No wait, I think that I beat him to the toilet at the RoadRunner one night. I think that I might be able to get him or at least stay with him if we both do nothing else, the wind is at my back with a loose shirt (Thanks for the tip Crazy), pluto is in the 7th house, the Ninja misses 4 shifts and no less than two wheels fall off (preferably the back two).

Not to worry though... the BigDaddy DS Donut will be up there in a matter of time. Best of all, I'll be duning after I de-flower the Ninja!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2006, 12:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I guess thats the reason why all of us slow guys run the stiff suspension (marvin shaws) is because we like to get beat to death but look good trying..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, I guess I better say thanks again Annihilater, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-02-2006, 12:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

I hope when my bike gets old it doesnt need Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word Spam wordSpam word  to keep it in a rigid state!!lol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

And choose, you dont have to thank me!! I need to thank you for hunting down them paddles for me.. Thats what friends are for homebizzlereen!!

Old 01-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider

I know there has to be some dynos along the way down there. Everyone wants to talk numbers and post that there bike has 900 hp with 4200 lbs of torque . fresno to glamis i heard was an 8 hour drive and from what i see you guys are telling me that there arent any down south. I guess im gonna just have to use the sheet from having my truck dynoed. come on guys speak up. i need to know that way i can make an appointment for friday morning and then take tem back monday

Old 01-02-2006, 02:09 AM
Pro Rider

Mario's got the hook up on the dyno. Absolutely could not beat the deal we got. I hope to be back very soon. The motor in the truck comes out this week and I'm going to install it in the DS frame this weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For reals though, Mario's boy Tony is the striaght shizzle. Couldn't be more accomodating. Choose, don't worry about the stiff frame, your bike is so light you don't need suspension. Mario's 1/2 inch of travel is actually more than he needs.... In fact, Mario told me a little secret a while back about suspension set up, and what he's going to do next. He's asked me to haul a 15ft cannon out to Dumont. He's got all the calcs done, and has acquired the chemicals. He's going to shoot himself and the Ninja sled out of the cannon so that suspension isn't needed. He's even got a new titanium braided suit so as not to get powder burns. I like the idea, I just hope that Margaret can aim the darn thing well enough not to shoot him over the hill.

Here's to ya Ninja.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And for cryin' out loud, go get a timing chain so that I can install it for ya. I would hate to be the guy who said I told you so.

peace out!