CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

DS Days, when and where???

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 05:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DS Days, when and where???

From my house in Corona Ca. it is 556 miles to Delta Ut. About 10 hours or so. I would hope its well worth the drive!

Old 01-05-2006, 06:41 PM
KGB
Pro Rider

I only read this forum on here, since you guys are the only good ones.
I am not a DS nut, but I wanted to add a few things , as a local at Utah's Little Saraha.
Other than Sant Anthony, this is the best riding dune area in the country. Glamsi is nice, but not like Utah. As far as racing, Utah can not be beat. You can drive a cadillac (not a Escalade either) right up to the hill, its paved. You camp 100 yards away from the hill. There is water, flush toilets, and pit toilets as well, scattered through the parking lot.
There will be vendors there, and many people, but not too many. Expect similar weather to Fallon, its very similar elevation, and lattitude.
I will be there with our Mobile Dyno and will be glad to help you guys tune in for the elevation. We might also do a Dyno Race, and dinner one night.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:48 PM
Pro Rider

Kyle, you gotta get it running man! I am taking my time on the exhaust, but it'll be done by easter.
Looks like Justin should have a busa DS there too, unless I cheat I'll be sucking his roost, maybe a potato in the exhaust pipe will do the trick......hummmm

Old 01-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

I have never been to Utah...looking forward to it. Last year was a gas I can't wait![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Just being able to drive right up to the hill will make a big difference for me....you know these drag bikes arent good for anything over 5-600ft before the engine needs to cool, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Pro Rider

I hope that I can make it, it would be so cool to meet most of you guys and ride around. I am a poor guy but if I feel that my truck will make it then I'm there. I don't know for sure if I will be able to go or who will be with me, but if I am able and someone wants to car pool, I can haul 3 quads counting 1 in the truck with my small trlr or 5 counting 1 in the truck with my small car trlr. So if you are somewhat near me and want a lift out there and I know for sure that I am going then let me know, it would deff be cheaper to have 1-5 people haul together splitting the cost. RUSS

Old 01-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

Well I just remembered that labor day is in sept, so goin should not be a problem as long as my truck is up to par. LOL Look forward to bein there. It would be like a family reunion, only I have never met any of you. RUSS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 10:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice Russ, it will be an experience you wont forget, well worth the drive.

Old 01-07-2006, 03:59 AM
Pro Rider

The Best Western in Delta is too bad I've stayed there a couple times, book early if you plan on hoteling it, they book up fast for a small town! Should be a few decent hotels in Nephi as well.

Its really worth roughing it and tent camping if you have too the night life in camp is a big part of the fun especially when the apple pie starts flowing!

Hopefully Duneme has an outside shower on his new toy hauler, he was always willing to share a little water last year with us poor tent camping suckers[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-07-2006, 12:55 PM
Pro Rider

Camping is a must.... LMAO..Who could forget tales from the ER by Sandaholic..... All the talk of...Manometers....Gerbels and corn....yep I'll be camping

Quick Reply: DS Days, when and where???