CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rumors......

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 11:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumors......

nut talk is real cheap and customer service is not. anyone can say how great another person is but people have to find out for themselves. i cant convince you who should build your motors as you can not convince me, these forums have turned into a big infomercial thats a quote i dont want to be acused of any wrong doings. i have come to the point where i have to learn for myself of whats the best for me. im not stirring things up with anyone but everyone has there favorites

Old 01-27-2006, 11:59 PM
Range Rover
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
nut talk is real cheap and customer service is not. anyone can say how great another person is but people have to find out for themselves. i cant convince you who should build your motors as you can not convince me, these forums have turned into a big infomercial thats a quote i dont want to be acused of any wrong doings. i have come to the point where i have to learn for myself of whats the best for me. im not stirring things up with anyone but everyone has there favorites
I'll second that.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

i thought Dick Trickal was what i brought back from Mexico
Now thats some funny stuff there now...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

2big, for me being pretty new to the whole building of my bike I would rather see people stand by what they got and tell me exactly what they think. Sometimes you have to sort through the BS to get the truth, but that is as with anything. Here is what I have desided overall....

I won't go with the TVI sleeve, as I can't afford the risk.

HPR appears to have outstanding products, but I am not sure the cost is in line with everything.

Ron Woods (from what I understand) was first on the scene for the DS, and has a good product with good numbers.

KMS, super turbo and outstanding CS. waiting for the turbo to kick in not for me

My opinion anyway

Old 01-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

I'm not a mechanic so I don't know much about motors, but I've seen sleeves and they have a lip on the top so how in the world can they drop? If machined properly they can't move can they?

Old 01-28-2006, 12:08 AM
Range Rover
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
2big, for me being pretty new to the whole building of my bike I would rather see people stand by what they got and tell me exactly what they think. Sometimes you have to sort through the BS to get the truth, but that is as with anything. Here is what I have desided overall....

HPR appears to have outstanding products, but I am not sure the cost is in line with everything.

Ron Woods (from what I understand) was first on the scene for the DS, and has a good product with good numbers.

KMS, super turbo and outstanding CS. waiting for the turbo to kick in not for me

My opinion anyway
Hmm, Looks like you left out one of the most important builders of all....PAMI! I think they have gotten the bad end of the stick in the past and now its time to step to the forefront of this show...!

Old 01-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Well to be honest, I have not learned anything on Pami.....Feel fre to lay down your thoughts on their build...I would actually love to hear it

Old 01-28-2006, 12:16 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: DSexpress
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

My opinion anyway
Hmm, Looks like you left out one of the most important builders of all....PAMI! I think they have gotten the bad end of the stick in the past and now its time to step to the forefront of this show...!
Bad end of the stick??? HUH Im listening

Old 01-28-2006, 12:27 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Well I was trying to stay out of this conversation and not bring up any past...but I guess the newbies deserve it so lets go.

I guess we all have forgot how they are the ones who pioneered these "cast" bigbore and strokers into existence. How we forgot that the fastest DS to ever run a sand hill out was in fact a Pami. How we all to sudden forget who was the one who was called upon by so many in times past and gone. I admit, Pami has had its ups and downs like so many. But as we also know these "new and improved" products have yet to be tried and true. We all want to relish in the "latest and greatest" but we also need not to forget the one who put these go fast parts on the map.

True Dat!

Old 01-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Range Rover
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Well I was trying not to dig up too much of the past...but I guess the newbies deserve it so lets go.

I guess we all have forgot how they are the ones who pioneered these "cast" bigbore and strokers into existence. How we forgot that the fastest DS to ever run a sand hill out was in fact a Pami. How we all to sudden forget who was the one who was called upon by so many in times past and gone. I admit, Pami has had its ups and downs like so many. But as we also know these "new and improved" products have yet to be tried and true. We all want to relish in the "latest and greatest" but we also need not to forget the one who put these go fast parts on the map.

True Dat!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]