CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rumors......

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 01:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: DSexpress
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
nut talk is real cheap and customer service is not. anyone can say how great another person is but people have to find out for themselves. i cant convince you who should build your motors as you can not convince me, these forums have turned into a big infomercial thats a quote i dont want to be acused of any wrong doings. i have come to the point where i have to learn for myself of whats the best for me. im not stirring things up with anyone but everyone has there favorites
2big, for me being pretty new to the whole building of my bike I would rather see people stand by what they got and tell me exactly what they think. Sometimes you have to sort through the BS to get the truth, but that is as with anything. Here is what I have desided overall....

I won't go with the TVI sleeve, as I can't afford the risk.

HPR appears to have outstanding products, but I am not sure the cost is in line with everything.

Ron Woods (from what I understand) was first on the scene for the DS, and has a good product with good numbers.

KMS, super turbo and outstanding CS. waiting for the turbo to kick in not for me

My opinion anyway
Hmm, Looks like you left out one of the most important builders of all....PAMI! I think they have gotten the bad end of the stick in the past and now its time to step to the forefront of this show...!

Why dont you bring that Monster Pami to the Clash of the Titans and March to see where you stack up? Im sure we will have a little competition for all MONSTERS,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: DSexpress
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
nut talk is real cheap and customer service is not. anyone can say how great another person is but people have to find out for themselves. i cant convince you who should build your motors as you can not convince me, these forums have turned into a big infomercial thats a quote i dont want to be acused of any wrong doings. i have come to the point where i have to learn for myself of whats the best for me. im not stirring things up with anyone but everyone has there favorites
2big, for me being pretty new to the whole building of my bike I would rather see people stand by what they got and tell me exactly what they think. Sometimes you have to sort through the BS to get the truth, but that is as with anything. Here is what I have desided overall....

I won't go with the TVI sleeve, as I can't afford the risk.

HPR appears to have outstanding products, but I am not sure the cost is in line with everything.

Ron Woods (from what I understand) was first on the scene for the DS, and has a good product with good numbers.

KMS, super turbo and outstanding CS. waiting for the turbo to kick in not for me

My opinion anyway
Hmm, Looks like you left out one of the most important builders of all....PAMI! I think they have gotten the bad end of the stick in the past and now its time to step to the forefront of this show...!

Why dont you bring that Monster Pami to the Clash of the Titans and March to see where you stack up? Im sure we will have a little competition for all MONSTERS,
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Why do I have a funny feeling it will be there LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 02:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Lmao

Old 01-28-2006, 02:11 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

This clash is gonna be good. I just want a DS to represent. A DS I SAID. Man some of you guys are like Honda owners. Honda makes a good quad and tough but its hard for me to like them because the riders dont see anything else or give anything else any props. I WANT A DS TO REPRESENT FIRST.

Old 01-28-2006, 02:27 AM
Range Rover
Default Rumors......

I agree

Old 01-28-2006, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: MrMeaner
This clash is gonna be good. I just want a DS to represent. A DS I SAID. Man some of you guys are like Honda owners. Honda makes a good quad and tough but its hard for me to like them because the riders dont see anything else or give anything else any props. I WANT A DS TO REPRESENT FIRST.

Thats what I'm talking about. '06 should be a good year for the bombs. Sandbomber took home the KOTH trophy @ FSW5 '06 this year. The bombs @ the the clash should repersent well & win. Then there is that planet sand event (in april) that will have the bombs on top again. This is going to be a year for the bombs!