CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rumors......

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 12:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumors......

Had one and still have the need for more speed!!! guess its just a sickness with no pill LOL

Old 01-28-2006, 12:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

2big,

I don't know you yet. You seem to be a respectable guy. I guess i don't understand where you are coming from. Are you pissed at HPR and I am a good outlet for that frustration?

I just come on here and say what I am thinking just like everyone else. If you actually knew me I don't think you'd jump on this bandwagon. Everyone on this forum uses "talk", it is all we have until we get an opportunity to meet. I will be at DS days in September and I'm not going to change who I am between now and then. Wait until you meet me before you decide I'm a liability to you or this forum.

Ron

PS -- DSexpress, I'm used to what you're trying to do. I am not afraid to speak my mind about anything which tends to put a target on my back for others who tend to be confrontational, trollers and people who are just having a bad day. Go ahead and say what you are thinking, I promise you I won't let it crush my self esteem.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

im not a mechanic nor a painter but just a poor farmer who knows what he wants. i have 2 hpr motors but with that said i could not tell you as of right now i would have a third. in the next year or so we are gonna see who makes the best strongest motor and its not all about that its about if my sleeve dropps whos gonna fix it if my cam breaks whos gonna fix it if i drop the valve guide again in my motor whos gonna fix it. shoot i can port your head for you and charge you 500 bucks but would i stand behind my work for 500 you all would be getting a deal. but when all is said and done. i want a strong motor that is not gonna fly apart and if it does someone is gonna fix it. if i have to combine 10 builders parts together to make one of the strongest bikes than so be it im sure i can get a cheaper priced motor but the ? is will it hold up

Old 01-28-2006, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Edit

I replied to slow in a post on the next page. I saw it.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

2big!!! I have just trashed a motor for a year on the track with NOS and went to the hill with it tired and wooped and it still came home with a nice prize. Thats not talk thats fact!!! I got to give these guys kudos

Old 01-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

I thought I would be able to run the 855 at the wars and had no idea we would run the 800 but she came thru with style!!!

Old 01-28-2006, 12:48 AM
5X
Trailblazer
Default Rumors......

2BIG2BFAST, Nice dyno numbers. LOL

Old 01-28-2006, 01:00 AM
Range Rover
Default Rumors......

Ron, I really like your attitude. Keep it real.

Old 01-28-2006, 01:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Sounds good, man![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: Teebone56
Originally posted by: aceisback
As a moderator you should ban all of these Jeff Gordon fans. Only real men allowed on the Bomb forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Now let's take it easy.....on ol' Jeff Gordon he's the man......Just cause he's a Yankee don';t make him all bad..remember it's just racin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

He's the man???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] He's from Vallehomo, CA.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Not a Yankee! Matt Kenseth is a Yankee. Jeff's straight up *** material.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Can you have straight and *** in the same sentence? Anyway, enough about him.

22 days til Daytona boys. Let's get it on.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'll quit hijacking this thread and leave you with this thought: Do you get Dick Trickle after you Jack Arute, or is it Dick Trickle that makes you Jack Arute???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Points to ponder. Only real fans will even know what the Hell we're talking about anyway![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]