CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Rumors......

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rumors......

He He[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Would you mind telling me where your e-mail address would have been in your profile? No one has access to anyone's e-mail address via this forum. Would you like to take this opportunity to change your story to, "you are sorry you gave me your e-mail address"? That is the only way I could have gotten it.

BTW, you have made a tactical error in choosing the "harrassment from me on e-mail" angle, if you read back through the posts, you are the one that looks miserable. Angry faces, throwing down demands, complaining......etc.

Your lesson for today, turn this back to a positive thing for you. You can't win by accusing me of negatives. You have great potential grasshopper! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Keep it coming! LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Your Hero

Old 01-21-2006, 12:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: bigmojo
Someone gets the best of you on the boards - and you get so incensed that you take to creating false email addresses and then start bombarding their email with nonsense emails. Using a persons email address to sign them up to all kinds of advertising on the web.

Yes folks that's what he's doing.

WoW - yeah, you really got me back, Ron.

Yup- you showed me your the boss, KING of the ATV forum you are.

About all your showing is what an annoying little man you are, with a lot of time on your hands (no friends, no work) and a keyboard on your work desk, with an internet connection.

Apparently, I didn't get my email address off the profile fast enough - after I figured out what kind of a person you are.

Did you ever think to change your forum name Ron? DSNUTJOB fits you best!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

bigmojo, You stating that DSNUT got your email address from your profile is incorrect. You are showing that your not a very honest person.

Old 01-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Rumors......

Yeah whatever.

What is your point - that I'm making it all up? Well maybe you would like me to forward all the crap to you for verification?

My email address is listed on my profile and it still is - I have had that email address for years, I shut off my profile from public view - is what I did.

Old 01-21-2006, 05:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Alright! Now we are getting somewhere!

Send it over big guy![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I actually look forward to reading this.

(if you go to all the work of writing a bunch of things that I am supposed to have said, by golly I have time to read them![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW, bigmojo, keep it fun. It started fun, that doesn't have to change.

Hero

Old 01-21-2006, 08:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Rumors......

What's the use if I send it to you you'll just deny it all and say I wrote it - whatever.

I have better things to do, then waste my time with this elementary school nonsense.

I haven't gotten anything today so maybe you have decided to stop - I hope so, thanks.

Fun - I try to keep everything associated with my life fun I'm to young to have these social problems older people are mired down in.

I don't take it personal. I'm just trying to do some research on what to buy for an ATV and have some more fun.

Seriously though, if you aren't sending this crap - somebody is!!! Never had this happen before.

Old 01-21-2006, 09:08 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Rumors......

bigmojo,

You are looking at your personal profile which you only can see by hitting on the profile tab when you are signed in and not your public profile which on the same page you can shut off. No one has your email address from the ATV Connection forums unless you have provided this information to them.

Raptoryfn660r, ATV Connection moderator

Old 01-21-2006, 09:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Sorry to hear that. What made you think I was sending the notes?

I am glad you are having fun. What kind of riding do you do?

Ron[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 09:34 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Default Rumors......

Nice job Raptoryfn660r, somebody finally put some crosshairs on those damn bears![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
They've gotta go. As a moderator you should ban all of these Jeff Gordon fans. Only real men allowed on the Bomb forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Rumors......

Originally posted by: aceisback
Nice job Raptoryfn660r, somebody finally put some crosshairs on those damn bears![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
They've gotta go. As a moderator you should ban all of these Jeff Gordon fans. Only real men allowed on the Bomb forum.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 07:06 AM
Range Rover
Default Rumors......

Has this rumor ever been confirmed?