CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!

MIS-INFORMATION has been spread. NOT BY CHOOSE.

Rcoop- You better back up your accusations... Trying to ruin ones reputation will do you NO good.

WHAT Do you have to say about this rcoop?? Lets hear your line of bull sh it!!!!!!!!
I second what ANNIHILATER states.........Let's hear it rcoop

Old 07-18-2006, 09:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

RCOOP IM NOT AS CLOSED MINDED AS MOST YOU OR CHOOSE CALL ME I NEED TO CATCH UP ON THIS.602-763-4405 RICHARD.

Old 07-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] UUHHUUMM !!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 07-18-2006, 10:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I will tell you what, if this is true, its a shame. But if its not, those of you spreading the rumors will have lost just about any credibility on this forum you have. And likewise any respect I may have had. So either spill the beans, or confess your lies.

Old 07-18-2006, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

What about the creditability of the accused, IF they are guilty.

Old 07-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

LMAO!!!! Cape Windy will you bring my frame to Sandfest so it can go thru a stock frame tech inspection for the non believers...............some people need a hobby or better yet build a fast bike so you can stay busy LOL

Old 07-18-2006, 11:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK OK OK Got a way to shut the chit down!!!! PUT YO MONEY where yo mouth is LOL HOO wants the bet on my frame and how much money ya got LOL Bring IT!!!!!!!!

Old 07-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Pro Rider

all i know is if he says its a stock frame its a stock frame. he has been nothing but truthful to me and i have no reason to doubt him now. yes by all means if it was not a stock chassis and it was kept a secret and hid from all others then yes it would be a shame, but the shame would not only be on him but it would also be on hpr as well., them knowing it was not and them running it as one. like i said he has been nothing but honest with me so i take it as his word. from the time i have spent with him which is not much but if you throw the phone calls and everything else in its a whole bunch. he has treated me with the upmost respect and he is a man of integrity. i believe he knows he has to much to lose to try and pull off something dumb like this. whomever is making these statements needs to step up with some valid proof so we can get to the bottom of this, but if your just flapping your gums becouse you got beat and your still sore about the whole incident and you can not prove what you have stated . i will do my best to have you banned from the forums and then i will contact my lawyer becouse glenn has a buisiness which is bike related, and if your just trying to tarnish him and his buisiness becouse of a bad part we will see you all in court. yes i know i sound like yjacket but these accusations could be life altering. i pray that these statements are false for everyones sake. glenn my friend i have never doubted you before so i dont feel i should start now.

Old 07-18-2006, 11:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

rcoop, If your a betting man bring the cake to sandfest. Glenns willing to make a bet. Glenn stepped up, hes willing to have it inspected. Does it get anymore fair and honest than that? And to the accuser........ carma is a biaaatch...... I can understand how in some pics the bike looks different..... Thats what happens when ya make changes!!! +4 to +7 Smaller radiator and cut tabs and excess off frame. un-frikin REAL....

Hey Glenn, When I put a smaller radiator on my bike and cut some tabs off my frame i guess ill get accused of having a drag chassis... I CAN JUST SEE IT NOW.

Old 07-18-2006, 11:54 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
all i know is if he says its a stock frame its a stock frame. he has been nothing but truthful to me and i have no reason to doubt him now. yes by all means if it was not a stock chassis and it was kept a secret and hid from all others then yes it would be a shame, but the shame would not only be on him but it would also be on hpr as well., them knowing it was not and them running it as one. like i said he has been nothing but honest with me so i take it as his word. from the time i have spent with him which is not much but if you throw the phone calls and everything else in its a whole bunch. he has treated me with the upmost respect and he is a man of integrity. i believe he knows he has to much to lose to try and pull off something dumb like this. whomever is making these statements needs to step up with some valid proof so we can get to the bottom of this, but if your just flapping your gums becouse you got beat and your still sore about the whole incident and you can not prove what you have stated . i will do my best to have you banned from the forums and then i will contact my lawyer becouse glenn has a buisiness which is bike related, and if your just trying to tarnish him and his buisiness becouse of a bad part we will see you all in court. yes i know i sound like yjacket but these accusations could be life altering. i pray that these statements are false for everyones sake. glenn my friend i have never doubted you before so i dont feel i should start now.

ditto

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!