CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 10:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

Originally posted by: AZSAND
RCOOP IM NOT AS CLOSED MINDED AS MOST YOU OR CHOOSE CALL ME I NEED TO CATCH UP ON THIS.602-763-4405 RICHARD.
AZ,

I'm not getting on you for suggesting we back-up. You are tripping over yourself with glee because there might be a scandal involving Sandbomber and HPR. My comment was to you because you insist on defaming honest guys.

Your politics stink! I enjoy the forum much more when you are here but this is one area where we will not agree[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You have referred to me "nipping at your sack" on a number of occasions. That isn't how it is at all. I couldn't get that low if I tried. I just have to konk you on the head from time to time[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nothing personal............

Ron

Old 07-19-2006, 10:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

OK guys I just posted 3 large file pics on our site so all can look at the c moly frame in question LOL These pic if yall recall were taken right before MLK week when I got the frame from Dustin racing. It is as stock as they come but with a lot of grinding and cutting that is completely legal for 4sws with nothing added or welded to frame.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

WOW Glenn!!!! That guy is good!!! How did he copy the factory bombardier welds so good??? lol

Old 07-19-2006, 10:46 PM
Trailblazer

First: Mario this is not my arguement i just said back up!!!!! Don't jump down a mans throat until all is brought foward i could give a hoot either way and for the record.And glen can attest to it i looked all three of them right in the eye at FSW and told them my opinion.I don't wait i call it like i see it and if im seeing it wrong who gives a **** you know my posistion.

Second: Nut you little keyboard loser i don't care what you think of me What the heck dose my integrity being off by 180 ' DEG have to do with this battle IT"S NOT MY BATTLE ya moron.And i don't care what you do too Dave or Eric or Glen but keep your teeth out of range of my *******. I DON"T SWING THAT WAY.

Third: Since you all want to invole me because i tell you to back off a guy and give him a break im suposed to have some pic's headed this way let me take a look and ill tell you what i see.And cape once i inspect the pic's ill better euipped to evaluate your bet but please dig into the cranberry jar and see if you can find a tad more cash. talk to glen i made him an offer once see if you can maybe get me to the level i like pkaying at.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If a mans that sure price becomes void.
AZSAND, I enjoyed your company the one time I had a chance to visit with you at Sand Mountain. I don't believe I have any fight with you. I'm also not afraid of you. While your " inspecting pictures " I'm inspecting the rolling chassis thats still wearing Glamis sand.
Your absolutley right that " price becomes void ", the challenge becomes a matter of principle.
My challenge stands. The chassis will be at DuneFest where anyone can inspect it. I won't be hard to find. Ron.

Old 07-19-2006, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider

I was just alerted to this thread by a good friend of mine. Goes to show you that when you get busy, and don't talk, you kind of lose touch with things.

First and foremost.... I've never understood why a guy would go out of their way to throw someone under the bus. I realize that the boards have been quiet as of late, but to take away something that sooooo many people worked so hard on is a shame. Unless I actually got to Measure a frame and spent a half hour doing so, I would never make such a comment as to imply that funny business has taken place. Even questioning such a thing does nothing good for anyone. It's extremely easy to sit back and speculate without worrying who your are hurting in the process. There are LOTS of things to bitch about in our 4stroke racing - size of riders, lack of class scrutiny, starting light issues etc. etc. This is just something that doesn't need to be mentioned unless of course you are the builder of the chassis.

As for 2big's question. Yea, I worked on the machine for a about 4 - 6 hours prior to taking the trohpy. I studied it for an hour and a half prior to that from the side door of the trailer, on top of the machine, beside the machine, from the drop down door etc. etc. The frame IS modified to be sure. Much has been cut out and there are also some structures that have been added for critical strength. Very easy to assume that the frame has been stretched in that it doesn't look like a stocker. More over, the stock radiator was ditched and a smaller cooler was relocated which makes the appearance of "stretch" even more pronounced. The sub-frame is completely NOT STOCK and sick light. I also work on a bike which had Glen's old sub frame and the new sub is said to be about half the weight of that. The Swinger is Ti, and not that long. When you set your bike up for drags, as Mario did for mine for Pismo, the bike begins to look completely different. I can provide two pics of my bike that show it in it's duning stance and then in it's drag stance. The sled in it's drag stance looks MUCH longer all the way around. It's simply not the case.

The front end of Glen's bike is made out of tooth picks (for lack of a better description), and the strength is pretty much NOT there. I would feel very unsafe on that bike, but then again, I don't have to ride it. I have a hard time getting on Mario's bike just because of the sick axle that he has. Probably an issue of both bikes being stronger than I give them credit for, but I'm a big guy.

As I did at Pismo for Mario's bike, I would personally vouch for his frame. Mario's motor was called into question pretty big time and I was there to tell them exactly what was in it. I built it! Ken took that to the bank and never even so much as thought about it again. Being a voice on this forum, a moderator of another, and someone that is a straight shooter...... It's important to ALWAYS be honest. I've helped many people out on this forum. I'm not helping Glen out here because he is a friend (but that alone would be enough for me - he's a great guy and a personal friend), I'm stepping in because I have a good deal of working knowledge about this bike. I'm SURE that I've worked on it more than those making the statements. I have no money in this, no gain or loss by lying. It is what it is.

To Glen, I'm very sorry that you have to put up with this. It's not fair, it takes away from an achievement that many people got to share. Thank you for including me in your journey. You are a good man, and you have my support. I hope that others that you used to consider friends do the same.

I hope that I've answered your question 2big.

Old 07-19-2006, 11:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Actualy im not fond of your politics either nut Kizzing everyones azz you are trying to aquire things from is not an agenda i would praise..Nor would i be proud of these tactic's but just the same i am not trying to win a popularity contest here.Im just hanging out and calling it like i see it. If you wish to head out our way this 07 dune season stop by my camp you'll see i have a few friends im not actively looking for more but if i happen to make some cool if not cool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Pro Rider

Here is my opinion ….. I have none.

If anybody thinks that this is the first time that accusations have occurred on this forum to this magnitude simply doesn’t remember or hasn’t been with the forum very long. I mean give me a break!

For the accused, that’s what corporate lawyers are for. If there are slanderous remarks that are untrue, I say sue the crap out of them.

For the accuser, I suggest running it through whatever event arbitration there is. If arbitration does not work, then consider legal action.

Also, if the rules of the event are too easily compromised, or not to a persons liking, simply don’t support the event. After all, we’re all voting with our dollars. Supporting the business practices of others that don’t share your business ethics is hypocritical. In my opinion, don’t try and change anybody – you’ll simply spin your wheels.

In the meantime, what’s the point of everyone taking sides? It seems to me that people should want to respect the principle of truth more than anything else. I suppose that’s why I hate group politics of any kind. Everyone is trying to position themselves for the next game. If you hate it, simply don’t play. If you love it, I think you have to ask yourself why.

Marky

Old 07-19-2006, 11:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Actualy im not fond of your politics either nut Kizzing everyones azz you are trying to aquire things from is not an agenda i would praise..Nor would i be proud of these tactic's but just the same i am not trying to win a popularity contest here.Im just hanging out and calling it like i see it. If you wish to head out our way this 07 dune season stop by my camp you'll see i have a few friends im not actively looking for more but if i happen to make some cool if not cool. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No azz kizzing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I pick good honest people as friends, then I do what friends do............offer support, counsel and aid in whatever else I can.

Your assumption that my association with my friends is centered around my personal gain is misguided and says more about how you look at things than it does about me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I will have no problem shaking your hand at camp and having a good time with you. My deal with you has always been good fun and entertaining.

Old 07-20-2006, 12:38 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some. im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my ***. i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?

Old 07-20-2006, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some. im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my ***. i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!