CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Results from MLK!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 12:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Results from MLK!!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

rcoop- Giving you the benifit of the doubt of suspision, The changes he made DID make the bike look stretched due to the smaller radiator +2 up front and longer swinger. Glenn clearly posted pics of his frame and I cant see where it could be stretched... Are you sure you are on the right track here? If it was stretched in the back them my seat would have came up short... It didnt.. Where is it stretched? If you think you know just put up some cake and go to dunefest where he is willing to showcase it. The reason his front plastics probly dont line up is because of the smaller oil tank that to my knoledge has no brackets for plastics. Point out in the pics on ondunes where it is stretched.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Also man, It seems like you have never met Glenn and kicked it with him.. I think he has hooked his boys up and taken SEVERE monitary loss from giving a friend the shirt off his back. I help my friends when needed, hes the same way. Hes not a greedy dude... Are you sure you didnt get something confused?

Old 07-20-2006, 01:31 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Rcoop put your money where your mouth is 10,000 dollars can you raise that??????? My frame is ready to make me some money!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

By the way rcoop I just posted a pic of 4sws with trophy on the site and emailed to AZ for his inspection also. Eat your heart out Biatch

Old 07-20-2006, 01:34 AM
Pro Rider

look at your bike. plastics run up over front of seat. glens at 4sw the plastics are rotated down that makes them longer and they barely reach the seat. the oil tank is smaller so it would move the plastic back not forward away from the seat. i have met glen,eric,and randall at dunefest last year. so that they dont know me never seen me is crap.oh yea we race the same tracks too.and i was at 4sw. remember i was asking for a race with the 20mil but it didnt make it to the track at dunefest. i have no personal problems with glen. i only think he keeps poor business associates and needs to be truthfull for the guy who is working overtime to buy that one new part for his bike. not have the guy blow 5000 on big bore and head and cams to only match the power of a stage 2 stock bore. its like all forms of racing the team bikes get the good stuff joe public gets an old version of it.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:35 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Keep talking the proof is in the frame, put up or shut up IM DONE

Old 07-20-2006, 01:37 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Rcoop put your money where your mouth is 10,000 dollars can you raise that??????? My frame is ready to make me some money!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
exactly your true colors showing through. you cant answer the questions. you want to fight or roll to your boys shop for inspection. ohhhhhh damn shut me up. wrong again punk everyone is seeing you for what you are. and who was the biatch at 4sw who wouldnt line back up. hell you wont even change out of your skirt to ride your own bike.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:44 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: rcoop
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
I personally have Glenns previous subframe and A-arms. Everything bolted RIGHT up to my 2000 ds frame PERFECT. I take Glenns word. This all seems like a big joke.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] But a very terrible joke that is.
why dont you post a pic from 4sw glen? how come if your subframe bolts right up to other bikes but your seat doesnt line up with your front plastics? it sets back from the front because we have a little stretch in the frame dont we glen. And since your selling all these part to your boys are there bikes 300lbs? So you can be like your boy Jason at mid cal and it will catch up to you. remember talking to your boy on the phone about his 250r chassis you just looked at and i was the one standing there when he was telling you we should race. and you gave your little *** get some. im also not suprised your going midcal and hiding behind your goons have rappy randy say hes gonna beat my ***. i told choose before all of this thats exactly what you would do. Im ok with you cheating in a race. it the parts you sell because of it thats wrong. How come your drag chassis wont run 3's but your sure your "stock" chassis will run 3.99 by the end of the year? so go ahead call your boys flame me on the forums, call your goons have them threaten me, even post that your watching me. im getting confused now is this glen or jason im talking to?
Thats it? Thats all ya got? We definitely got bent out of shape over nothing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

rcoop - I am not going to flame you. I actually pity you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] There is not a shred of compelling, thought provoking evidence in this post.

Let me see if I am anywhere close here.............

You were talking with Scott in PM's trying to win him back after you pi$$ed him off and thought a juicy bit of gossip would pique his interest and help you make in-roads with him. You had always thought the chassis looked a little strange so you took it to the next step and said it was doctored and that they cheated, never once thinking Scott would put this out on open forum. When he did, the chit hit the fan and became a huge mess. Now you wish you had never started this rumor because of how badly it has backfired but you had to come on and say something because you don't want to admit you lied to Scott.

Did I miss anything?

Apparently you inadvertantly awoke a sleeping giant.

Quick Reply: Results from MLK!!!