CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 08:10 PM
Pro Rider
Runs a DS870 that will flat out Shit and Git!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

SilverBullet is with Top Secret Racing, he and Scholle have been awfully quiet lately....they are working on something i believe that is "Top Secret"

Keep the hype up, I can't wait...looks like I will be there Thursday night (Hopefully)or Early Friday Morning.

Old 01-28-2006, 08:14 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Last I heard the "top secret" project won't be done in time...???

Old 01-28-2006, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Well I know Finishline will be there. All the other top dogs have spoke up except HPR. Sandbomber does that grinn mean you or your bike will be in attendance? Don't dance around the question everyone wants to know!!!

Old 01-28-2006, 08:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RAWYFZ1973
Well I know Finishline will be there. All the other top dogs have spoke up except HPR. Sandbomber does that grinn mean you or your bike will be in attendance? Don't dance around the question everyone wants to know!!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider

with some of the stuff pami has been putting out, no one can count out TheBom, but i would keep a close eye on that little spider, i think is going to shock a few....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

let me see there is boat i boat 2 spiderbike little spider how about a little spider #2[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 09:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Secrets, Secrets. I know a few of you have been hiding things. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Come on share them. Let the cat of the bag.

Old 01-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My flying pig will be in Washington getting ready for the big dance in April!!! I cant make both trips[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] but I might fly in to watch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 09:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 1BigDSRider
Secrets, Secrets. I know a few of you have been hiding things. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Come on share them. Let the cat of the bag.
I said it before and I will say it again!!!! Mike there are no secrets in this game LOL

Old 01-28-2006, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

Sounds like a business trip to me!

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?