CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 06:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Hmm, sounds like you need a wheelie bar for that beast. I cant wait to see it in action. We have everybody around here pumped up about seeing these 4x4's run. Im telling you, this is gonna be another event that is gonna be nothing less than spectacular. Just to be a spectator is gonna be worth it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS: Whoever misses this one will definitely regret it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know, we didn't need it till swapped it from a 10 to a 30 shot of Nos. She still does not need it late in the day Saturday we getting down to about 400 PSI late in the day after several, several runs, she no linger had near the hit it did when we got there and we had 600 psi on the tank. Its hard to make alot of runs and get use to how hard it hits when all the while you are loweing the tank pressure as you use up the Nos in it. Its just a tricky kinda deal. With 600 PSi or grater she will bounce off the rev limmiter in mere seconds. But around 450-500 psi she no longer hits the rev-limmiter. I hope to get a better handle on things when we have an actual 300 ft track with a clock and lights at next Saturday's test and tune.

Old 02-27-2006, 06:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Originally posted by: cc1999
Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Hmm, sounds like you need a wheelie bar for that beast. I cant wait to see it in action. We have everybody around here pumped up about seeing these 4x4's run. Im telling you, this is gonna be another event that is gonna be nothing less than spectacular. Just to be a spectator is gonna be worth it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS: Whoever misses this one will definitely regret it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know, we didn't need it till swapped it from a 10 to a 30 shot of Nos. She still does not need it late in the day Saturday we getting down to about 400 PSI late in the day after several, several runs, she no linger had near the hit it did when we got there and we had 600 psi on the tank. Its hard to make alot of runs and get use to how hard it hits when all the while you are loweing the tank pressure as you use up the Nos in it. Its just a tricky kinda deal. With 600 PSi or grater she will bounce off the rev limmiter in mere seconds. But around 450-500 psi she no longer hits the rev-limmiter. I hope to get a better handle on things when we have an actual 300 ft track with a clock and lights at next Saturday's test and tune.
Sounds like the Clash will be ideal conditions for you. The 4x4's will run around noon, in the heat of the day. Just have a extra bottle already filled setting out. Should have good bottle pressure. Not sure how many 4x4's will be in the races, but I dont think you should have to run more than 3 or 4 times.

Old 02-27-2006, 11:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I should have a pic of the trophy's by friday....the woman making them believe's the king of the hill trophy will top out at 46inches tall! I can't say for sure till I get it...but going off what she said on the phone it's going to be huge!