CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2006, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

Calling all these guys out who is gonna show and who is everybody putting their money on? Date of showdown March 10,11,12th. I sure hope all these guys show this is a race I believe we all wanna see.

Old 01-28-2006, 06:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Default Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?

NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!

A good ol fashion call out... This is what makes racin fun!!

I heard from ThBom camp that there is a very potent motor thats going to show some power. Im sure HPR is going to be ready along with silver and finishline. Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the BOM and a few others will suprise people. You can quote me...

I wish I could make it down to watch!!

Way to keep it RAW!!

Old 01-28-2006, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Umm....I think it's going to be interesting no matter the outcome....Craycraft should be represented well though...

I've also heard some things about what thebom will bring and he should be a fav.....and you can never doubt the finishline bikes considering they won all the events last year....I was only implying that Craycraft should be represented well with Ubet, Dollar, Jarhead(hopefully), and myself(the show bike) there(not sure who else is coming with craycraft bikes).

It should be a good time no matter what.....

Old 01-28-2006, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

hey annihilator im calling you out 95 feet across my backyard threw the garden, around the side of my house threw the 4 ft. gate out around the fire hydrant back threw the 4 ft, gate on the other side and then all over again and endurance race. i have room for 5 more bikes after mario and mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 07:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
NOW THIS IS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!

A good ol fashion call out... This is what makes racin fun!!

I heard from ThBom camp that there is a very potent motor thats going to show some power. Im sure HPR is going to be ready along with silver and finishline. Im going to go out on a limb here and say that the BOM and a few others will suprise people. You can quote me...

I wish I could make it down to watch!!

Might be worth the trip

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 2BIG2BFAST
hey annihilator im calling you out 95 feet across my backyard threw the garden, around the side of my house threw the 4 ft. gate out around the fire hydrant back threw the 4 ft, gate on the other side and then all over again and endurance race. i have room for 5 more bikes after mario and mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Sweet, a yard race...My Fav [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

2BIG- Your on!!LOL

Bomber, It would be worth it!!

Oh, I dont want to leave out craycraft, I heard there was a suprise from that camp too!!! I LIKE ALL the suprises, makes for great first day.. Hey, You guys havin a stock bore class?

Old 01-28-2006, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider
THEBOM Racing. If it don't scare you a little, it's not going fast enough !!!

Lord willing, I'll be there with the new project. If not I'll still have my old stand by. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Man I just cant wait!!

Old 01-28-2006, 08:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Clash showdown!!! TheBOM vs HPR vs Finishline vs Craycraft vs Silverbullet?