CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Calling all 800 Outlanders

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2006, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Calling all 800 Outlanders

This is a friendly invitation for all of you 800 outi riders to do a little drag racing. If you are on the forums much you have probably seen the posts about the Clash of the Titans in Sicily Island La. I would just like to invite you guys to come on out and give me someone to race. Now I'm not trying to be cocky or arrogant I'm just looking for some friendly competion and from what I hear you outi boys are it. I haven't had a chance to run one of you guys yet but I'm looking forward to it. I know many of you switched from kawi to bomb but I wont hold that against you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Come on down and lets have some fun[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 01:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The 800 Outlander was clocked at over 90 mph during the baja 1000 that it won in. So you better go to a bigger stage than 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

stage one prairie...keep trying its not enough..seriously

try a few sportman 800 and a frute force first when you can beat them 4 out of 5 runs, then put more money into it and let me know then we can hook up...this outy is real sick

these are not designed for racing but it seems fun..

Old 02-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

Like I said in my original post I was not looking to start a debate I'm just looking for some friendly competion. You guys have no clue as to what I'm running or what kind of power I'm making. If you want to come and race then lets go if not don't talk trash about someone's quad when you have no idea what they are running. As of yet I haven't found a Polaris 800 that would be within 5-6 lenghts of me and a brute with matching rider weight that could stay within 4 in 100 yards. Oh yea by the way who ever said I was running a stage 1 set up, my signature says stage 1 hotcams. Yea I'm running stage 1 hotcams with about every bolt on hopup worth having and a 20 shot of nos. So don't sing it bring it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider

oh god never mind touch guy..

i was just saying the outy is alot more power than those others...25-30% more power stock than the others..that is more than a few lengths..that all

you will find an outy near you soon..i wish it would be me but i am in new york and to come there to beat you would be a waste, since i know i can..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Pro Rider

I can tell this is quickly going exactly where I didn't want it to. Look guys I'm not on here to talk trash or be a smart a$$. This was just an honest effort to get as many people as possible to show up for the clash so we could have our own utility class. Like I said before I don't wish to debate or get into all the crap that always seems to get stirred up. If I came across as rude or a smart a$$ I apologize that's not what I want. I'm just looking to get as many people together as possible. If you can make it come, everyones welcome even you Chirochris[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 04:48 PM
Pro Rider

Wow you Ute guys are getting serious... I did not even know they allowed those things to drag race...LOL But seriously FASTFATBOY what did you expect? Everything around her turns into a d!ck measuring contest... but isn't that half the fun. Me I'm a dunner... but when I'm not at the dunes I'm sitting here reading all the smack talk. As the Clash gets closer the talk gets louder... keep it up I love this ****.

Old 02-08-2006, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

Yo FatHolly,

I am headed out to Butter Cup this weeken any chance of seein you out there ?
We need to hook up ? and do some shreadding.
My group is looking to be in the 20+ range... its gonna be funnnnnn : - )
ILIVSD

Old 02-08-2006, 07:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have seen FASTFATBOY's Prairie run in person and all I can say is its very impressive. Also, I dont believe he is a smack talker and he is just trying to see where his bike stacks up with the latest and greatest utility bikes that are out right now. So, I would not hate on his bike until I seen it run.....enough said. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 07:51 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks Choose!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Calling all 800 Outlanders