CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

rebuilds???

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2006, 10:51 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rebuilds???

How are the rebuilds coming guys? You know who you are, the next riding weekend is quickly approaching and I want to see these babies run.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Mine is not going as planned. My 730 kit is going back on as soon as I get it back from HPR. I was planning some other things but they will have to wait for little bit because my head is not setup for those mods. No problem, should be up and running in plenty of time.

I will be rolling into Florence on Sunday the 17th I think? (Not sure about the date right now) to camp for a week at Honeyman. I will throw my quad in the back of the pickup and come down to Coos Bay on Monday morning if you guys will be there.

Ron

Old 03-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

I want to go for 3 days again, will let you know how it pans out. Get that puppy up and running, I want to see if you really have a DS or not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
I want to go for 3 days again, will let you know how it pans out. Get that puppy up and running, I want to see if you really have a DS or not [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know. I want my DS back to. I am tired of riding that 700R. It beats the crap out of me.

Old 03-03-2006, 11:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
LMAO![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I know. I want my DS back to. I am tired of riding that 700R. It beats the crap out of me.
Plus I bet you were getting tired of losing to us fatboys on the slow pigs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

I heard from one of the guys I was asking, where is the other, come on you know who you are. I bet you have parts "scatter"ed everywhere [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

We may have to have someone bring a 4x4 ride up for Crash20 this month so we may just have an extra DS for use [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] He is going to kill me haha
His surgery went really well, he has not been in too much pain this week. We will know where he sits come Monday afternoon. He has also found himself a desk job also, so we may start seeing Crash20 around on the forum also. I can't wait for him to start his little office job, 10-1 says he starts losing horsepower by the day LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Plus it is Sat morning, I am stuck at work and apparently talking to myself. Would you people get out of bed and keep me company. I laughed here out loud and all I got was an echo......Alright, where did I put Wilson???

Old 03-04-2006, 11:29 AM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

My tranny should be done early in the week then I can start reassembly, hit the dyno for a tune just to see if I can break 65hp with the crappy stuff I've got[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Hope you're not lonely anymore Dragon.

Old 03-04-2006, 11:31 AM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

The lonliness is going away..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Been some late nights in my garage!!!!!!!!! Headed to sandlake to test the 20mill with Marky and boss noss right now!! Also got the ds rigid in and started on the build[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-04-2006, 01:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default rebuilds???

Tell Marky Dragon says hi. I have not had a chance to talk with him for a few weeks. Good luck on the Shee, and take some gorilla glue to glue you azz to the seat [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: rebuilds???