CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

rebuilds???

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 11:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rebuilds???

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
HR4s, how many more horses is that???
Excellent question Brenton. An even better question would be, "how many more horses at what rpm?"

I bet the HR4's will benefit him by only 1 hp + or - on the top end but I would bet they will benefit him by 5 + or - on bottom end and 2 - 3 in the midrange over his 109's. That is making some serious assumptions about his porting though.

Good choice Keith! You will love them for duning!

Old 03-06-2006, 11:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rebuilds???

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Mine is not going as planned. My 730 kit is going back on as soon as I get it back from HPR. I was planning some other things but they will have to wait for little bit because my head is not setup for those mods. No problem, should be up and running in plenty of time.

I will be rolling into Florence on Sunday the 17th I think? (Not sure about the date right now) to camp for a week at Honeyman. I will throw my quad in the back of the pickup and come down to Coos Bay on Monday morning if you guys will be there.

Ron
So we might actually get to see if you do have a DS this month, and not just a Yammy guy undercover in the Bomb forum [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sat is the 18, Sun is the 19, and Monday is the 20th. We are planning on being there all 3 days at this point, and it would be Coos on Monday for a shorter ride. We would be leaving around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. If you are planning on getting in early enough on Sun at HoneyMan, we can ride Florence on Sunday.....It might be kind of neat to change it up some and ride Winchester on Sat, Florence on Sun, and Coos on Mon. Let us know. Scatter, how does that sound to you? Donal, anychance you are going to come? Anyone else???

I am working on a surprise, hoping I can pull it off for this trip but don't know...