CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Dunefest

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 11:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dunefest

Yep, every third weekend. There may be a couple we don't do as we are trying to go to St A's this year, and DS days in Utah for LAbor day.....We plan where we are going to meet on here, usually Sat morning in Florence. I have myself, my dad, and my brother all on DSs, and we have had Scatterbrain, DSnut, Topper, Donal, and Oregon Dune Patrol. One of these trips we will get everyone out there....Sandbomber and Capewindy were showing off on thier rides one weekend.....Did I miss anyone this time??? Wow, we get all of us and I am going to need two bottles of Vodka [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 12:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Dunefest

capewindy made it i'd like to see ron again[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 01:42 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dunefest

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Originally posted by: Scatterbrain
Should, everything will be done end of next week.
You just like to cut everything close don't ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thats how I roll man! Just in the nick of time. But seriously I would have been there last weekend and the weekend before if she was up and running. Were close, The head is getting a little extra care so it pushed it back a few days. Axle is done just waiting on brake rotor and chain. Cant wait to drop the hammer on some 450's and whatever else is on the hill!

Would be really cool if everyone made it on the next one. Alway's a blast with you guys. We should start a pool on who will turn it over first[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].............. I got 20 bucks on the old man. He's due[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 05:59 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
I'm Short and Very Ugly.....
Default Dunefest

RACING [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Riding [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

partying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

watching for half dressed women..........PRICELESS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dunefest

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Should, everything will be done end of next week.
You just like to cut everything close don't ya [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Thats how I roll man! Just in the nick of time. But seriously I would have been there last weekend and the weekend before if she was up and running. Were close, The head is getting a little extra care so it pushed it back a few days. Axle is done just waiting on brake rotor and chain. Cant wait to drop the hammer on some 450's and whatever else is on the hill!

Would be really cool if everyone made it on the next one. Alway's a blast with you guys. We should start a pool on who will turn it over first[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].............. I got 20 bucks on the old man. He's due[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well we know it won't be Crash20 this time out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hmmm first one over, I would have to go with the one who has not had any ride time for a few months. I would throw $20 on you....I will have to ask the "old man" who his pick is a little later today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]