CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2006, 09:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Me three!!!!

Old 06-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Trailblazer

Was another great drag races. The word for choose and the Bom's bikes is WOW, actually there is no word for their bikes they are 2 of the fastest 4-strokes i have ever seen, and they were putting on one heck of a show for alot of people. NICE bikes Scott and Jeff.

As for shmee, crazy, and Goodsound there bikes ran awesome also espeacially Goodsounds. Mark can put a target on alot of bikes race it and for the outcome well we all know. . . . WON.

Bomberboy can really make the bikes come to life when hes on them

Great job to all

Old 06-07-2006, 10:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HondaRider12
Was another great drag races. The word for choose and the Bom's bikes is WOW, actually there is no word for their bikes they are 2 of the fastest 4-strokes i have ever seen, and they were putting on one heck of a show for alot of people. NICE bikes Scott and Jeff.

As for shmee, crazy, and Goodsound there bikes ran awesome also espeacially Goodsounds. Mark can put a target on alot of bikes race it and for the outcome well we all know. . . . WON.

Bomberboy can really make the bikes come to life when hes on them

Great job to all

Thanks a million. I dont recall who you are, but thanks for the props anyway. I just wish there were more people who seen things the way you seen them. Some people really dont know what I went through to make this trip to Genoa....well, let me elaborate for just a minute.

First of all, I busted the back glass out of my truck on the Thursday before the Jamboree...I had to put a rush on one to have it put in on that Friday. Well, on the way to Missouri it began to rain and guess what...yep, the glass started leaking water into the cab. LOL! It wasnt very funny either.

Then, as I was stopped in traffic in Omaha, Nebraska, the temp started rising and my air conditioner started blowing hot air, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I thought it was the air filter, so we changed the filter and still the same thing. We did find out that my fan clutch had gone out.

On Friday, I made about 10 passes and noticed that my aluminum gas tank was moving an aweful lot. With a little closer look, the 2 tabs on the rear of the tank had broken loose and put me out of commission for about 3 hours. But thanks to Goodsound and Shmee, we got er done.

First thing Saturday morning, I wrecked the spiderbike and broke the bead on one of my spindle mount wheels. I did not have the air chuck to adapt to the flush-mount valve stems, so it took me about 2 hrs to locate a standard rubber valve stem. So, I didnt get to run very much on Saturday.

Sunday was a day of reckoning...the Spiderbike performed well under the circumstances.

Thanks again for the props.

Old 06-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

I also want ot thankyou hondarider12. I am so so so happy with how my bike is running, Jeff really got it tune in good for me. Its kinda funny about that target thing your talkin about cause Ive already got people wanting a grudge match race against me in 2 weeks. So doesnt that mean the target is on my back now?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-07-2006, 11:34 PM
Pro Rider

Wow, I just read my last post and I sound real cocky. I dont mean it that way I just think its funny that me of all people could be someone with a target on there back. Especailly going back to my slow predator days. Iguess what Im saying is that i am very proud of my new beast.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider

I wouldnt call it a grudge race..... i would just like to see how my new build compares! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Pro Rider

No No, Im not talkin about you Kane. Corey pm'd me on the other forum and said he expects a grudge race. Hes gonna gear it, tune it and run some nitro. He wants me to get Doug to pilot it. I aready know I cant beat your new build and that doesnt bother me one bit, your a cool guy and you bike is a well built fast raptor. But we can certainly race to see where we stand.

Old 06-08-2006, 02:19 AM
Pro Rider

Mark.... that is what i want to do! I want to see where i stand by racing a FAST bike like yours just to see how i stack up! I know you got to be happy with your new build because im happy for ya and its not even my bike lol![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2006, 02:46 AM
Pro Rider

Thanks again for the plugs Jeff. We broke a corner off a valve, scorched a ring on the other head. Not good. I got my chapman heads in today, I just have to get some new pistons and rings now to go with them and I be ready for action again. I think we may take the Nos down to a 20 shot till we figure out what happened. My other Outy is not doing so good in the since we still have not been able to figure out the stumbeling and cutting out issues. We pulled the IAC at the park that day to find that was not it, Since we have been back we have swapped the injectors, TPS, and the main computor with the other 800 and still no luck, checked all the wireing and still no luck. Heat is not apparently the issue either since monday taking it off the trailer nice and cold stumble city. Its going back to the dealer again tomorrow. Man i can handel what happened to the Nos machine, it all part of racing, but this other mmachine ran so perfect up till a month ago, this stumpling and cutting out is making me crazy.

Choose is there any footage on your DVD of the Outy's racing?

Goodsound, Those are some great pics you put up on planet sand.

Old 06-08-2006, 08:10 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

CC, Im sorry to say that I only have 1 pass of the Outty and it was Goodsound on THEBOM'S Outty.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree