CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

I tell you what, I owe that man alot. And thankyou for the hubs they helped a bunch.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider

I am glad they helped you.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

wow, what a day. im so pooped i dont know what to say! lol. having an awesome time with these guys, meeting all the forum members and watching the bikes run. every bike is running awesome! im shot, good night!

Old 06-04-2006, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

yes all of the ds ran very strong, 1 banshee was rippin it up "2 shoes" my hat goes off to you, the spider is cool and wont be forgotten for a long time and the bomb is a ripp snortin machine yes it was great to meet all of you folks, i enjoy the big drag off that was cool, crazy paint that is a sweet paint job. mark you need to put yours on the bottle

Old 06-04-2006, 10:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Zombie66or
LOL. more internet Shat talkin huh? I 'm sorry to say I have sold my Raptor to a good friend of mine. Therefore, I will not be racing in any jamboree's. I have been busy with my NightClub Biz and have not even thrown a leg over my bike in a year. I wish I could have seen this "Bolt On Super Dooper ultra secret Ninja SpiderBike" that I keep hearin Choose go on and on about. I never heard how it did in Sicily Island? Well the new owner bought my bike just for this Jamboree to run the Spiderbike. He was reading this thread and decided to jump back in the game. He's got a son thats a pretty good rider, He's gonna do a lil updating on her just for you and whoever else wants to come up. I have'nt posted on this forum in months yet I always get pulled into this ****. I guess some people just like to run their lips.
Choose,
I'm thinkin you should probably be on your A game cause the guy who now owns my quad builds these.Might know something about Drag Racing? Thats Mark Robertson in the cool shorts behind the Bike. So good luck Choose yer gonna need it. LOL! If your thinking your gonna come up here and rule the roost......I think your gonna have a long quiet ride home.

Well boys and girls, THE KING HAS BEEN DE-THRONED!! We drove 12 long hrs from Missouri to your back yard and you couldnt even muster up enough guts to show your face, much less bring this super raptor with you. I have all the respect in the world for Mr Mark Robertson. But may it be known from this day forward, the DS 650'S simply dominated this place for 3 solid days. BAR NONE! We came, we ran our OWN bikes and we came out victorious at the end of the day. The best part of this trip is this long, long, long drive home smiling from ear to ear at how well BOMBARDIER IS FIRST ONCE AGAIN.

Rob, DONT HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME! Enough said about that situation.....lets move on, shall we...!

Now for the official races.

THEBOM took first place in the Open Outlaw 4-stroke Class.
The Spiderpile took 2nd in the Open Outlaw 4-stroke Class.

2-Shoes Racing's 7-mil edged THEBOM out for 1st place in the Open Outlaw 2-stroke Class. (But we do have video proving otherwise).

Crazypainter (with Bomberboy piloting) took 1st place in the 4-stroke Class.
Goodsound (with him piloting his own bike) took 2nd place in the 4-stroke Class.

THEBOM'S wife took 1st place in the Open Utility 500+ Class.
CC1999 took 2nd place in the Open Utility 500+ Class.

But to all the rest of the forum members that I met, I want to say a great big THANK YOU for everything. Words cannot express my respect and feelings for all you folks who were more than willing to go out of your way to make us feel so welcome. You all have my respect. I cant wait til we meet again. (Crazypainter, Goodsound, Shmee, FlyinDS, Bomberboy, Bad350Twin, CC1999, THEBOM).

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 10:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Right on Scott Thebom crazy goodsound. Congrats. Looks like you showed no mercy!!

Choose, Did you get any more motor work or are you still practically bone stock?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Right on Scott Thebom crazy goodsound. Congrats. Looks like you showed no mercy!!

Choose, Did you get any more motor work or are you still practically bone stock?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks Mario.

No motor work. We just gained an additional 8hp on the dyno with just motor and then we added an additional 5hp with the juice. We went from a 15shot to a true 20shot today. We GOT-ER-DONE, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

I wasnt the fastest...but certainly wasnt the slowest, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider

this is by far the best jamboree ever!! sorry guys i left early i had to pickup my daughter "the wife said so" lol.. anyway what a blast. i did have fun beating thos 4 mil drag port "dirt works" banshees that were oh so great on mine!

BUT after watching jeff and scott and mark run after run on the ds's im going to have to get another ds before long. darn you guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

one of the most impressive bikes was goodsounds by far! that thing MOVED! for a full frame. WOW!

goodsound i think all that power came from the guy who put it together[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] LOL.. ok maybe jeff helped a little.

anyway i had a lot of fun and hope to do it again soon!!!

also, theboms bike or bikes are the fastest 4 stroke iv ever seen.
choose's bike is unreal, i dont know how to say it. just awesome.

Old 06-04-2006, 11:28 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Scott,

Congratulations man![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I look forward to the video footage. DS's are killing the sand drag world this year![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 06-04-2006, 11:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good job GUYS!!!!

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree