CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 02:00 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

Good luck guys!!!

Old 06-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

The three Ds's he is talking about are the Spiderbike, THEBOM dune bike (hes yet to break out the drag bike) and my DS. But there are a couple other ones also. Today there will be some Raptors in the hunt and some bigger stroker drag banshees that will cause Jeff to bring out the big boy and bring the pain.

Neither Jeff or Scott have used the bottle yet.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 11:32 AM
Pro Rider

I take that back, there is a four mill banshee that accused Jeff of lieing about not using the bottle. So Jeff said " OK this time I will use it and I will give you a 6 bike lead". Well he gave him a 6 bike lead and beat him by about 10 bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

The banshee just kept going and went back to the trailor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 08:55 PM
Pro Rider

How did today go? I hope my DS made it to Missouri [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
I take that back, there is a four mill banshee that accused Jeff of lieing about not using the bottle. So Jeff said " OK this time I will use it and I will give you a 6 bike lead". Well he gave him a 6 bike lead and beat him by about 10 bikes.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

The banshee just kept going and went back to the trailor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Now that is what I like to hear![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well played, Jeff![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] And that was on his Dune Bike? LOL!

Btw, what kind of racing are we talking? Is it flat ground? How many feet?

Old 06-04-2006, 12:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, another day is down and a few more of those 2-stroke guys are taking notice. We had a blast running the 2 fastest banshees on the sand.

The fastest 4-strokes on the sand were Bomberboy (on everybodies bikes), THEBOM, Goodsound, Crazypainter and of course the notorious Spiderpile, LOL! We thought we had bad350twin's raptor ready to roll until he broke a rocker arm. So, needless to say, it was certainly BOMBARDIER FIRST today.

PS: THEBOM and I did have to crack open the bottles today on the banshees. But the closest other 4-stroke to us off the bottle was a 500 YFZ (that was swapping wins with rawyfz1973 at snakehunt)....about 5-6 bikes behind. No offense to raw. But this is to give those of you and idea of how well the DS crowd is doing amongst the rest.

Im also pleased to meet the rest of these fine folks from this part of the country. If you ever get the urge for some good ole dune/drag racing, this is the place to make it happen.

DSNUT, we are running across somewhat flat sand anywhere from 300-800ft.

Old 06-04-2006, 12:39 AM
Pro Rider

sounds like fun Scott! Great job! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 12:51 AM
Pro Rider

Another day down[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] The DS's from out of town are AWESOME. Goodsounds bike is phenomenal ,Jeff did a fantastic job tuning. Choose and thebom put the smack down on most everything they ran. CC1999 is here embarrassing a lot of sport bikes . Dinners ready gotta go.

Old 06-04-2006, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

Now today was fun![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Jeff and Scott made some true believers out of the stroker banshee's and with me on mine people didnt know a big man could go that fast. I have to thank Bomberboy for piloting mine for me, he was right up there in front with Jeff and Scott[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I am sad to see Kane (bad350twin) was having such bad luck today I was really looking forward to see that thing scream. CC1999 it was good seeing you again and fun to watch all the 450's do double takes as you passed them by.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] and it was a pleasure to meet DuneDevil in person a true class act. Tomarrow are the main events where THEBOM will unleash the drag bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] every one has yet to see it run. Both Scott and Jeff are gonna run in the 4stroke outlaw and 2stoke outlaw classes.

Stay tuned for more. Bombardier First[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-04-2006, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to hear your bike was doing so good after the BOMS tuning.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree