CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 12:17 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

I would say just let it go. Your never gonna get any credit out of them so just drop it. I cant believe everyone gets so worked up over this. Afterall there just 4 wheelers, who really cares?

Old 06-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Pro Rider

I can see where Scotts coming from, its not about the racing. They're attacking his credibility and his honesty. Claiming he has something he doesn't and publicly calling him a liar, I'd be PO'd as well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: crazypainter
I can see where Scotts coming from, its not about the racing. They're attacking his credibility and his honesty. Claiming he has something he doesn't and publicly calling him a liar, I'd be PO'd as well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

EXACTLY!

This is what Im trying to say. Its not about me beating them to a pulp on the sand. Its not about me winning. Its about the fact that they are calling me a LIAR on an open forum in the midst of everybody. I have met folks on here who know me better than that. But there are folks on here in whom I have not met. They dont know the difference. All they know about me is what they read on the internet. This is about credability. This is about character. This is about me, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

I understand all that and Scott you already know I have the utmost respect for you and Im sorry these guys are saying the stuff they are. But I think the only way its going to end is by you being the bigger man that you are and ending it. Besides who cares what someone who doesnt know you thinks. Those of us that do know you know the truth.

Old 06-10-2006, 01:12 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I know Goodsound. Im have already seen that 510R is not near the kid as I thought he was. I see that he is definitely not gonna step up and put his money where his mouth is. Im just waiting on Sneakybomber. Once he makes his reply, then I will be finished with this issue.

But, to make this known, I have the utmost respect for Goodsound, Crazypainter, Shmee, Bad350Twin, CC1999, FlyinDS and THEBOM. We had a blast and Im not gonna let two low-lifers take that away. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 01:29 PM
Pro Rider

Well guys, gotta go. Its our 4 year wedding anniversary and were going to celebrate. See ya Sunday night.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congrats and have fun. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Well, it looks like I WILL NOT have to make a special trip back to Nebraska to prove a point. No deal was reached. They changed their tune and decided to take my word for it about my bike being stock. Maybe this is the start of a new beginning....lets hope so, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I dont like to create enemies, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2006, 11:08 PM
Trailblazer

Choose if it wasnt for the LONG drive and the HIGH GAS PRICES, it would be awesome to see you back at Genoa, As for Goodsound well lol . . . hes always there cleaning house. Shmee is there as often as he can taking names and giving them SAND IN THEIR FACES!! NICE BIKES YOU GUYS Makes me wanna race you all with my lil 300ex

Old 06-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HondaRider12
Choose if it wasnt for the LONG drive and the HIGH GAS PRICES, it would be awesome to see you back at Genoa, As for Goodsound well lol . . . hes always there cleaning house. Shmee is there as often as he can taking names and giving them SAND IN THEIR FACES!! NICE BIKES YOU GUYS Makes me wanna race you all with my lil 300ex

LOL, now thats funny.

I would love to come back up for the weekend of the 4th...but we will see, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree