CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Genoa Spring Jamboree

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 03:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Genoa Spring Jamboree

im hoping to go to genoa next weekend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] anyone else in? i dont wanna have to race myself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Check out thebomracing.com for the latest pics from the Jamboree. Click on "racing photos", then click on "more cuba, mo 2006", then click on "click here for new races". You will see the Genoa Link. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

The new Web site looks real good Jeff, pics look good too.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Kane, I can meet you out there if you wanna come down this coming weekend.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Nice site jeff, thanks for the heads up choose. I had been wanting to see some pic of the cowtown drags for sometime now. Good pics and vids from Genoa as well.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

nice pics.

kane im going to be down for a week. otherwise i would come out. have to order some parts for my shifter.

Old 06-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Check out thebomracing.com for the latest pics from the Jamboree. Click on "racing photos", then click on "more cuba, mo 2006", then click on "click here for new races". You will see the Genoa Link. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
It looks like to me if you just go to "Racing Pics" and click on the link at the top of the page that says "New racing photos"

Or here is a link to them

Genoa Photos

Looks like you all did a grat job!!

Old 06-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Pro Rider

Little late getting on here, But I wanted to thank everyone that I met for being stand up people!!! Everyone that I met was good people!!!

Hopefully next time I will be able to bring the bikes and play! It really sucked sitting on the side lines and watching!!! And I know that I did not have too, Goodsound offered me his ride!!! That was pretty cool! Here I had just met Goodsound for the first time an hour or two before hand, and then he offers me his ride!!!

And Jeff, sorry about tearing up your bike! I didn't do it on purpose! I guess you just had too much power for that chain[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

The story goes like this, Jeff let me and my girlfriend ride his "DuneBike" in to the park. It was about a mile back from the camp site. Well, after Jeff had played with the Dune Bike and whipped up on everyone, he lets me run it a time or two over on the side. So i went and started playing. On like the third drop of the clutch, I shifted up to third and nothing........Man, I know I shifted up past neutral.......what the.........So I shifted again......NOTHING.......OOOHHHH MAN, did I just tear this thing up! I looked behind me and there in the sand was the chain. OOOHHHH thank God I did not tear up the tranny......Dang that chain should not be back there. Come to find out, the chain weas over a year old and had stretched a full link! So, thebike recieved a new chain before the big race day!

Once again, It was nice meeting everyone, including Goodsounds wife, Spidermans wife and of course seeing Donita AKA "Skeeter"

Until next time

DuneDevil

Old 06-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dunedevil, It was also great to meet you. I know who I want on my side if things go south, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I would have never pictured you the way you looked in person, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PS: For those of you who have not met Dunedevil in person, BEWARE! He is much of a man, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You know Im just kidding ya James. It was my pleasure, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

James, You and yours are welcome here anytime.

Quick Reply: Genoa Spring Jamboree