CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 06:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

All I drink is Pepsi or water. Fat people shouldn't eat Bon Bons, I shouldn't have alcohol.........know what I mean?

If I choose not to drink, will that be considered disrespectful to the chosen leader of DS days, Marky?

Old 03-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Elite Pro Rider

doesn't that just leave more for him?

Old 03-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
All I drink is Pepsi or water. Fat people shouldn't eat Bon Bons, I shouldn't have alcohol.........know what I mean?

If I choose not to drink, will that be considered disrespectful to the chosen leader of DS days, Marky?
I think we will let you slide with no drinking, I for one don't want to see that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Ya'll got to remember the event is in Utah..........

Diet Caffine free Coke for everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I forget, can you even buy alchohol here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SLC650

Diet Caffine free Coke for everyone[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I forget, can you even buy alchohol here[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
I don't think there is anything wrong with Apple Pie though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

DSNut,

As long as peeps dont try and shove it down someone else's throat, its all good (Good for beer, event rules and religion) . Whether or not I will share a drink with Jed ..... You'll just have to find out for yourself.

Tell me DSNut, are you still trying to wag the dog?

Old 03-14-2006, 07:50 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: SLC650

Yes, and I will be keeping my steaming hot pot of coffee to myself also![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Think we had this conversation, about Mt Dew, did we not!?![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nate, are you guys doing Dumont again before it gets unbearably HOT?

Old 03-14-2006, 08:01 PM
Pro Rider

Duneme,
if todd wants a butt lixxer competition he'll be a one man show![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OregonDunePatrol

DSNut,

As long as peeps dont try and shove it down someone else's throat, its all good (Good for beer, event rules and religion) . Whether or not I will share a drink with Jed ..... You'll just have to find out for yourself.

Tell me DSNut, are you still trying to wag the dog?
I don't know what that means, I am just trying to avoid having to bring my own campfire.

Old 03-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Dont worry Marky, Once I am done racing DSnut he will need several drinks.lol

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?