CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2006, 08:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

How do you figure that ,Mario?

Old 03-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

You changed your sig.. Why?

Old 03-14-2006, 09:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

go mario[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] was that the first call out? you know we could change ds nuts cams at night there is 20 hp.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just kidding nut[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] mario and i have had a few races pretty funny as i recall[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Ace,
We were thinking about a family vacation in So Cal with a stop in Dumont on the way, but I dont want to drag the trailer/wheelers the rest of the way in to Disney Land, besides we did So Cal last summer. I think we've decided to do the Oregon Coast for 2 weeks, still haven't decided if the DS is going to make the trip though, for the same reasons. Although I would love to ride with all you OR guys one weekend, anybody got a loaner?

Its more for the kids on this one, I do enough traveling and riding with the guys on my own. Gotta keep the family happy or no fun in the dunes for daddy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

It will be nice not having to take time off work and traveling for DS Days this year!
I will have a Crown and Coke ready for anyone who wants one........I guess that might get a little expensive now that I think about it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 09:47 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Well, it's like my son told my wife after we returned from his first trip to Dumont, "Dang, that place is like the Disneyland of sand"![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You can always unhitch at Dumont and leave me the key. I'll keep a watchful eye.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] It'll all be cleaned up, packed up, and ready to go when you roll back through. I wouldn't make that trip to Oregon without the DS. I've not made the trip (yet) myself but it looks awesome. Beach, dunes, trails, forrest, all right there together. And probably a tad cooler in the summer than Glamis or Dumont.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I want front row seats to the one man butt lixxer competition!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hightower, thanks for doing all that, that will make it better for years to come as well.

Mario, I dont think there is going to be anything left of Nuts bike after its sand blasted by me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] JUST KIDDING NUT!!
Oh and Nut, i dont mind you not drinking, but theres a rule. New guys must bring a case of beer for everyone else to drink. Its a long standing rule, RIGHT GUYS?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 09:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

LOL, Jed Im just razzing him because he called me out... Now he HAS to race!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider

Yea I think it was the rule. New guy buy's!

Ah the calling out has started early! If I were you I would save your energy and get back out to the garage and start wrenchin. Im the one you need to worry about. LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-14-2006, 11:22 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

website for DS Days will be made by this weekend...

How Many DS Days has there been so far...what year was the first one...has there been one every year since?
Need some history to make give the site some body.

I make a guestbook for all attendies to sign in,
and I'll make a gallery with albums for each of the previuos year DS Days, as well as an album for the upcoming event.
You can all register and upload till your heart's content.

Old 03-14-2006, 11:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: SLC650
I will have a Crown and Coke ready for anyone who wants one........I guess that might get a little expensive now that I think about it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Nate, lets see I drink reserve!!!! I bottle should get me started j/k LOL

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?