CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
My daughter loves spiderman, your bike would have her mesmerized....Since you are commited I will show her the pics of your bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I don't know if I can swing bringing them or not, but I will try to now with everyone that is going to be bringing thier little ones....
Oh yeah, your committed now...load em up and bring em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That means I will have a second vehicle making that drive now. Yuck, this trip is getting expensive...

Old 03-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

My daughter loves spiderman, your bike would have her mesmerized....Since you are commited I will show her the pics of your bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I don't know if I can swing bringing them or not, but I will try to now with everyone that is going to be bringing thier little ones....
Oh yeah, your committed now...load em up and bring em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That means I will have a second vehicle making that drive now. Yuck, this trip is getting expensive...
There aint no price tag on the youngans....let me know if you need any help...Im sure we can have a fund raiser for some of us who will be traveling half way across the country, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

I can make it happen, especially with the summer months coming up allowing me to work on the weekends for others.....It is all a matter of planning, so now I am an absolute believer that this thread was not started too early....This trip will really be some good times...

Old 03-16-2006, 02:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
TOM-LMAO!!

NUT- You said something in regaurds to me being afraid of the big bores? C-mon now, Big bores are on the menu as well...

And as far as your sig being my bussiness. Why is everything YOUR bussiness?? And I mean EVERYTHING!!LOL Dont be so worried about a little ol stage 2.. You do the math, In your mind your 90 hp already has me beat. Youve done all the math and research. Lets start out with the 300ft runs and see if you can dump 90 TRUE hp out of the gate. And If I think there should be a stock bore class what is it ANY of your bussiness?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Mario,

You are trying to make a fight where there isn't one at all. I haven't beat you in my mind, I simply asked how you intend to overcome the power to weight ratio issue.........I am assuming you are being as honest about your power and weight as I am about mine. If you win, that will be great! I will congratulate you and I will be highly impressed with your setup abilities. If I win I expect you to make excuses.........

I know you aren't afraid of big bores. It wouldn't matter what I asked you regarding your fears, you would always say you aren't afraid of it.

BTW, if it is on the forum, it is everyone's business so I stand corrected. As far as my sig goes, get in line........seating is limited.

Ron [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 02:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Yep, Im glad we are starting to make plans now....I have the first $500 already put up for this trip, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Although, Im looking at approx $2000 in just fuel alone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, Im glad we are starting to make plans now....I have the first $500 already put up for this trip, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Although, Im looking at approx $2000 in just fuel alone. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
WOW!!! I am done whinning now. Round trip (not counting fuel for bikes) we will be looking at $600-$800 in fuel costs. That will get split between 3 of us, along with all other expenses. So no more crying from me...

Old 03-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

WOW!!! I am done whinning now. Round trip (not counting fuel for bikes) we will be looking at $600-$800 in fuel costs. That will get split between 3 of us, along with all other expenses. So no more crying from me...
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Choose, there isnt anyone that could come with you to help with the costs??

Old 03-16-2006, 04:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Oh, We will just have to see about that.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 04:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

mario doesn't make excuses if he loses he turns red and does this little dance in circles, i think he talks to himself also but not sure, he might have said something about voices, go ninja[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just joking he's as good a sport as your going to meet.

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?