CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 05:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

I'll second that SANDMAN430, Mario is a good sport all the way, I have never seen him get even close to being angry over racing.....even when he was swapping wins with the best of the Spark's stuff a year ago.....

Tom

Old 03-16-2006, 06:47 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
mario doesn't make excuses if he loses he turns red and does this little dance in circles, i think he talks to himself also but not sure, he might have said something about voices, go ninja[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just joking he's as good a sport as your going to meet.
Everybody gets so serious around here. Mario is taking pot shots at me and I am returning them. I am sure he is a fine sport..............just don't tell him I said that, K? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I have no idea how the races will turn out, I am just going to do my best to make sure my setup is putting every bit of its substantial power to the ground in Utah sand. It will be fun. I won't be doing any grudge races until late Saturday or on Sunday unless I hit the right combination earlier than that....

Old 03-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

Ron, I just don't think everyone has figured out your keyboard's sence of humor yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I call out anyone willing to race. I just have one condition.......You have to be towing a minimum of a yamaha behind you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 06:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
Ron, I just don't think everyone has figured out your keyboard's sence of humor yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I call out anyone willing to race. I just have one condition.......You have to be towing a minimum of a yamaha behind you [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I think you are right...............actually I quoted the wrong guy. Sandman was also keeping it light! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Part of it is my damn smiley faces haven't been working. I have had to figure out how to manually create them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 07:04 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11

I think you are right...............actually I quoted the wrong guy. Sandman was also keeping it light! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Part of it is my damn smiley faces haven't been working. I have had to figure out how to manually create them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
They only work when there is really a smile behind what you are saying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 07:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

anybody that can have nut in there screen name can't be all bad man. serious is the stories back at camp, those are serious. oh and nut my daughter has a 300ex man be careful she'll whip up on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys just so you all know. We always plan on camping together. We will be camped at the face, in a big circle, so everyone come and play.

As for kids, I will have my two girls there, 8 and 4 years of age. My brother will also have his two kids there, a 4 years old boy, and 2 year old girl.

Old 03-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

Hey any of you guy's got any Daughters, Sisters, Neices or Wives Friends that are in the almost legal ok ok legal to 25 year old range to bring with you???? A guy's gotta' have a little eye candy to view while at the dunes...lmao.....But no seriously??? I'll be a complete gentelman I promiss

ANYBODY??? come on guy's, bikes are purrty....but really some single leagle tender needs to be packed in the toy hauler before departure.

Tom

Old 03-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

????

Old 03-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
anybody that can have nut in there screen name can't be all bad man. serious is the stories back at camp, those are serious. oh and nut my daughter has a 300ex man be careful she'll whip up on you[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Whip up on me, huh? How old is she?.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Not to worry, I look way to middle aged and don't have the kind of money to eclipse my looks.......... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?