CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

what are the plans for ds days?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what are the plans for ds days?

we are taking our kids we have two they will be 6 and 3 so they will have fun together you can look at our picks and we can maybe camp by each other so they have friends at camp.
Choose: you know how many kids are gonna want to have a picture on that bike I hope you do my boys will love that if you bring it They like the pictures so you know they will love it in person.
This will be the first one we have been to but We can't wait.

Old 03-16-2006, 12:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: cynick
we are taking our kids we have two they will be 6 and 3 so they will have fun together you can look at our picks and we can maybe camp by each other so they have friends at camp.
Choose: you know how many kids are gonna want to have a picture on that bike I hope you do my boys will love that if you bring it They like the pictures so you know they will love it in person.
This will be the first one we have been to but We can't wait.
Now thats what its all about...watching the youngsters smile from ear to ear. You dont know how elated I will be to have the youngsters take pics on the spiderbike. It will be a blast Im sure. I cant wait either. I hope all works out for everybody to attend.

Old 03-16-2006, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider

Hey any of you guy's got any Daughters, Sisters, Neices or Wives Friends that are in the almost legal ok ok legal to 25 year old range to bring with you????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] A guy's gotta' have a little eye candy to view while at the dunes...lmao.....But no seriously???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll be a complete gentelman I promiss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Tom

Old 03-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
Hey any of you guy's got any Daughters, Sisters, Neices or Wives Friends that are in the almost legal ok ok legal to 25 year old range to bring with you????[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] A guy's gotta' have a little eye candy to view while at the dunes...lmao.....But no seriously???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'll be a complete gentelman I promiss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Tom
Alright that pic you have in you photos with your tracks in that bowl is sweeeeeet. That is some cool stuff there!!!!

Old 03-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer

Choose, I showed my kids your bike last night and they were thrilled. I will have to tell them they will get to see it in person. Now they want me to paint mine green and make it the hulk bike. As for camping close to others with kids I think that is a great idea.

Old 03-16-2006, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

yeah that was an awsome weekend!!! The night before that it was raining...the wind was howling...I was camoing by myself out of my pickup....first person out at Dumont...about 6:30-7 in the AM...took a long time to get down there...I met and camped with Eaglecollector the rest of the weekend....Larry is one of the best...Hope he makes it to DS Days..along with Dave....

Tom

Old 03-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: qball830
Choose, I showed my kids your bike last night and they were thrilled. I will have to tell them they will get to see it in person. Now they want me to paint mine green and make it the hulk bike. As for camping close to others with kids I think that is a great idea.
I guess Im commited to come now....LOL! It will be my pleasure...dont want to dissappoint the youngsters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 01:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Originally posted by: qball830
I guess Im commited to come now....LOL! It will be my pleasure...dont want to dissappoint the youngsters. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Your so nice we will undertstand if you can't make it but they would sure be happy if you can.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2006, 01:11 PM
Pro Rider

My daughter loves spiderman, your bike would have her mesmerized....Since you are commited I will show her the pics of your bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I don't know if I can swing bringing them or not, but I will try to now with everyone that is going to be bringing thier little ones....

Old 03-16-2006, 01:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
My daughter loves spiderman, your bike would have her mesmerized....Since you are commited I will show her the pics of your bike [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I don't know if I can swing bringing them or not, but I will try to now with everyone that is going to be bringing thier little ones....
Oh yeah, your committed now...load em up and bring em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: what are the plans for ds days?