CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

OH man I wish I was there. I love being in it at this time, everyone has there pantys in a bunch. Man I love racing.

Old 03-11-2006, 08:40 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gotta give props to THEBOM for riding his own bike being a 250lb rider. Also, Must say that fast 69s bike sounds like its a strong runner.

Old 03-11-2006, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider

Good job on the updates. Awsome job dudes!

Old 03-11-2006, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

scott cobb is that you on the 450 causing problems again.lol Eric where did randal say the new and improved spider finished and how did it do . did it hold together shooting the nos? come on man update the whole thing buddy. i know this is about motor building but we want to know where everyone is standing . some of us do this for fun and entertainment. Fill us in.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-11-2006, 11:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

update from the track: fast69 took the stock frame class.... I'm looking at the trophy. In the drag-frame class, finish line racing TOOK the trophy in a questionable race with TheBom. Fast69 also ran in the drag frame class and lost by a narrow margin with a naturally aspirated gasoline engine against NOS bikes with drag frames.

........Choose2lose went out in the first round.... with authority......

Old 03-11-2006, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

I hate questionable finishes

Old 03-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job to all, sounds like some good running bikes

Old 03-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

Talked to 222 and he said when the starter pointed at THEBOM he shook his head "no" to say he was not ready yet but the guy triggering the light turned it on any way because he didn't see Ross shake his head. The guy he was lined up with took off and that's where all the controversy is steming from. After some heated arguments Finishline would not race THEBOM again...musta been scared[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

222 said major props to Silverbullet, that's the fastest naturally asperated Raptor he has ever seen.

Old 03-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MisterHP
Talked to 222 and he said when the starter pointed at THEBOM he shook his head "no" to say he was not ready yet but the guy triggering the light turned it on any way because he didn't see Ross shake his head. The guy he was lined up with took off and that's where all the controversy is steming from. After some heated arguments Finishline would not race THEBOM again...musta been scared[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

222 said major props to Silverbullet, that's the fastest naturally asperated Raptor he has ever seen.

Thanks for the updates Eric! Sounds like the Bombardiers struck fear in them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Congrats on 69 taking home the trophy in the OEM frame class [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I can't wait until plant sand in four weeks. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Check your emails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 01:51 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Everything that has been said has been totally true. I have earned a greater respect for THEBOM and 222 after this weekend. I can see great things in the future coming out of these two camps. I dont even like to use that terminology though. Its BOMBARDIER FIRST!

PS: Yeah, they knew what was coming when they had to face THEBOM'S dragframe and Fast69's bikes in the drag frame class. As far as Im concerned, BOMBARDIER RULED!

Way to go guys.

Oh yeah, I got pitted against Finishlines bigbike on NOS right out the gate. I left the line with him very hard, but got a little sideways...hey, hey, no excuses...a race is a race. IM not all about the drama. Im here to have fun. Until next time, I'll let the rest of the guys cover the fine details.

Thanks guys for an awesome week. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...