CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Sicily Island update...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 01:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sicily Island update...

150 from a 830 nitrous? how big of a shot of juice you think they will handle? 25 hp shot will get your attention, not sure a 60 hp would work out real well.

Old 03-12-2006, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bill, in my opinion, these motors will take a 50 shot, no problems....setup right. Heck a completely stock motor will easily take the 25 shot. Put in a low comp forged piston, take out some timing, use a good cam, put some octane and colder pugs in, easily a 50 shot. I am going up to a 30shot for starters on the new system, and am going to test my theory on the 50 shot, I will let you know how it turns out. Heck i'll do you one better, I know of a certain individual, running a new $12,000 motor, throwing a 50-60 shot on top of it. In a few weeks we'll all know how it faired. I think it was estimated at about 160hp.

Old 03-12-2006, 02:13 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

The 450's were on very light weight drag frames probably around 550cc and were running nos. They did not beat THEBOM it was a wheel to wheel race to the finish and no one could tell who won. The reason 222 was running right beside him is because that 800 is making a wad of horsepower and torque.

Old 03-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Pro Rider - Oldham Racing
BUILDS THE FASTEST DS's ON THE PLANET!

Want a hot DS, or maybe one of the fastest DS's on the planet? This is the man to contact!

When Finishline gets done drooling over Bombers pics they need to check out my pic 4 & 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And I wont be babying it.

DS 855 Rigid, auto tranny on nos. Time to GET U SUM! YONT WONT NUN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Pro Rider
Hasn't given up on the 660 just yet...

We (Top Secret Racing)Silverbullet,Rudy,Overrated,Cheatin Mother and myself had a GREAT time. I will not take one thing at all away from the Bombs at this event.There were several that ran great. Of course everyone knows how the top Bombs did by now. I am glad that Fast69 (Guy) had good fortune with his bike this time after all the other times something screwy broke or did not work for him in the past. He is braver than I am running an aluminum swingarm! I hope the new gussets and welds hold for next time.He also knocked my 686 off the top standing on the dyno for a normally aspirated 4stroke atv. Randall did a superb job driving Guys Bomb. He just doesnt make mistakes and if he does they are barely noticable.
Hopefully we can figure out how to make the oem chassis on a raptor handle the power. Very difficult to keep them straight. Guys ride went pretty damn straight most every run and coverd ground very quickly!
Props to them!
But dont let it go to your heads, we are working on it right now.

Old 03-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SANDMAN430
150 from a 830 nitrous? how big of a shot of juice you think they will handle? 25 hp shot will get your attention, not sure a 60 hp would work out real well.
yes, a 60+HP shot is what I'm talking about. the motor can handle it if done right. use a dual stage nitrous system or a progressive system if needed.

Old 03-12-2006, 02:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Scooby Scooby Scoobyin 300' you can't be far. Close is a relative term unless you are out of your class when you make it to the finals everyone is close bike speed in 300' is a "Erelavent term" its setup driver reaction time equals elasped time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i have seen 10 mills run with 14-20 mills all day long its all about the package deal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
that makes sense. i'll wait to see the videos. they should tell the whole story.

Old 03-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MisterHP
When Finishline gets done drooling over Bombers pics they need to check out my pic 4 & 5[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. And I wont be babying it.

DS 855 Rigid, auto tranny on nos. Time to GET U SUM! YONT WONT NUN!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

SWEEEEEET!!!!! I see 3's [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eric, that bike fits you perfectly. Nice work. I see 3's soon also. Eric, what nitrous system are you going to run?

Old 03-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ScoobyDFW
Originally posted by: AZSAND
Scooby Scooby Scoobyin 300' you can't be far. Close is a relative term unless you are out of your class when you make it to the finals everyone is close bike speed in 300' is a "Erelavent term" its setup driver reaction time equals elasped time.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i have seen 10 mills run with 14-20 mills all day long its all about the package deal.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
that makes sense. i'll wait to see the videos. they should tell the whole story.
No it doesn't. I think your original question was the right question. I to will wait to see videos.............

Quick Reply: Sicily Island update...