CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

lucky to be alive

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default lucky to be alive

How did i miss this.2BIG sorry to hear about your wreck.I hope you heal quick.
Worry about the ds after you heal.I still feel twinges in my shoulders even after a
yr and a half of healing.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:27 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey 2BIG,

I'm glad to hear you are alive. A buddy of mine came into work this week and told me he was racing with some guys at Pismo when this big guy on a fast DS with a now bottle went flying off the big dune at the end. I told him it was probably this guy from the ATV forum that I've seen quite a few posts from. My friend was on a Blue DS650 with a RW stage I kit. Its pretty fast, but he said you were beating him by a little.

You guys must have really gone along way over the top of the hill, or you got to far to the right. That dune is a little closer the farther to the right you get.

Hope you get the DS and yourself back together again soon.

Old 03-24-2006, 12:29 AM
Weekend Warrior

spelling error, I meant to say NOS bottle, not NOW bottle.

Buy the way, he said it looked like you were setting up for a garage sale at the bottom of that dune. LOL

Old 03-24-2006, 01:11 AM
Pro Rider

Glad to here your okay big guy. You are one of the nicest and most honest guys I have met on the forums. Good luck on the rebuild Ill keep in touch

Old 03-24-2006, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

hey big bombrider if your buddy was with the correctional officers group tell them all i aprciate the help becouse i would have never got the bike stood back up. i have been studiyng the video i pulled up to the line and to my left closest to me was a blue bike then an orange looking bike and then a green one and on my right hand side was a blue and white bike. as i watch the video you can see us pulling off to the right hand side becouse shortly after the 3rd step up i was toast. anyway tell your friends sorry about not getting to hang out and meeting some of you guys and thanks again for the help.maybe we can all line them up again in a couple of months.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Yeah, that was them. I'll be sure and let them know you said thanks, and that you'll be back soon. I was supposed to be over there that weekend also, but had some other things come up at the last minute.

We will all be looking forward to lining up with you again soon.

I am also interested in checking out your 730 kit and your NOS setup. I think I will end up there myself before I'm done.

Old 03-24-2006, 11:52 PM
Pro Rider

Scott, probably not much help, but if you need an 03 swing arm I've got one waiting for ya. In my experience, if you tweeked your axle the swing is always suspect. It's in great condition and it's your no charge.

Hope you get to feeling better soon. If you need anything else, drop me a line.

Good luck Scott.

Mike

Old 03-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Scott I have stock Bars if you are interested, they are yours. If you need a hand wrenching let me know I'lll drive down one Saturday.

Old 03-27-2006, 08:21 PM
Pro Rider

the front end is about to be installed on the rainbow bike, today was a wonderful day[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Pro Rider

post some pictures of your progress

Quick Reply: lucky to be alive