CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Is there anybody listening?

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is there anybody listening?

Easy there Meaner, them's fightin' words using the Ryche and hair in the same conversation.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes, DT is awesome also, did you catch the tour two years ago with QR and DT? What better bang for the buck where talent and quality is concerned. Well, since you're a DT fan, how about one of my very favorites, Savatage? And a little Fates Warning thrown in? Yeah, I'm into the thinking mans technical Metal stuff.

Glad you caught the reference in the title, was hoping somebody would, and since you're "older" let's see if you can figure out my username. No grand prize involved but I'll give you a little hint-our lives ran a pretty parallel path, even around the same time, and we both got our $hit together (eventually) and have been living happily everafter.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider
Set a New OEM chassis 4 stroke national record on his OMW DS855 - 3.93 !

Thats cool Mr meaner Ive worked in sound the last ten years. Ive had several oppertunities to go on the road with national acts but had to make a choice of life on the road or life with a family. I know I made the right choice. but I often wounder what it would have been like.

PS - hope you get to feeling better real soon. You sound like a real class act GOOD LUCK

Old 03-24-2006, 02:18 PM
Pro Rider

cause ACE is back and I told you so

Rock Soldiers

Old 03-24-2006, 02:25 PM
Pro Rider

Love Savatage how about Gutter Ballet and Faits Warning is cool also. I used to check out Headbangers Ball alot. Ill have to think about your username and the clue. I didnt see that tour but one of the best shows I ever saw was Queensryche on the Empire tour. I think Ive seen them more than any other band. They came through on the Rage tour about 4 times and I also saw them on the Mindcrime tour. DT Ive seen them on alot of smaller stages which is very cool. My drummer met all of them at this past NAMM show. Very cool stuff and good to find someone who likes the stuff also

Old 03-24-2006, 02:29 PM
Pro Rider

What is your favorite QueensRyche song?

mine is either Eyes of a Stranger, or Take Hold of the Flame.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:07 PM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Nailed it Goodsound.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Can't pick a favorite, impossible, but a few in no particular order: I Don't Believe in Love, Roads to Madness, Take Hold, Walk In The Shadows, Chemical Youth, Killing Words, Breaking the Silence, Eyes of a Stranger, Revolution Calling, Operation Mindcrime, Thin Line, Another Rainy Night, Jet City Woman, Empire, Hand on Heart, Anybody Listening?, Hit the Black, Spool, I Am I, Disconnected, Someone Else (chills), Bridge, Real World, Sacred Ground, Beside You, Liquid Sky, Breakdown, Right Side of My Mind.

Okay, I Don't Believe in Love is it by far.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider

Ace I'm not the biggest Queensryche fan but Jet City Woman is a great song... I'll probably be singing it for the rest of the day now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

I forgot about Someone Else that is a great great song also, it hits real close to home. Ive only seen them once and it was during that tour and when they did that song I was blown away. There version on the greatest hits CD is awsome too.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Military Rider

Originally posted by: Goodsound
I forgot about Someone Else that is a great great song also, it hits real close to home. Ive only seen them once and it was during that tour and when they did that song I was blown away. There version on the greatest hits CD is awsome too.
That's why I put "(chills)" in there. Everytime I hear it! Alot of thier stuff is close to home for me, which is probably why they are my favorite band. I Don't Believe in Love has alot to do with my Mother and being dropped of at a foster home 200 miles away for my 12th birthday present, and Bridge because of all of the foster parents who could'nt get it right over the next six years. Not an angry young man, I love Punani, just hate all of the effin' drama that goes with everything above the collar bones on it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2006, 12:24 AM
Military Rider

Sitting around bored and was just wondering what TTT is? I know what bump does but I see this TTT thing alot too.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

After somebody explains that to me how about letting me know if anybody is using the Dell DJ or any of thier line of MP3 players.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Thanks Gents

Quick Reply: Is there anybody listening?