CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

No bites, What's up?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 03:29 PM
Pro Rider
You can take all the "shootouts" and put them in one bucket and you won't have beans.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No bites, What's up?

I have had my very nice Baja in the classifieds for a month now and the only nibble was someone in Canada that I think was a scammer. The only thing this bike could have that it doesn't is a HPR cylinder instead of the TVI sleeved. You guy's are as tuned to the market as anyone. Any help would be appreciated

Old 03-29-2006, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

I think it will be referred to in the future as 'The Bush Oil Glut Induced Depression'.

Needless and mindless, but reality no less.

Old 03-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yjacket2001
I think it will be referred to in the future as 'The Bush Oil Glut Induced Depression'.

Needless and mindless, but reality no less.
I will probably regret this but.............Yjacket, I don't understand your response or how it relates to Cardiac's thread. No disrespect intended. I am just a little slow.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:00 PM
Pro Rider

Problem is, there was only one guy in the area looking for a DS and he bought mine in Feb. Sorry dude [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
seriously though, I don't know how much you are asking but if its anywhere close to the cost of a new one, you will have some problems selling it. Just not that many guys looking for a hot rod DS. I would think that your repeated attempts here on the board should spark some interest. Maybe one of the other forums will be better.

Old 03-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe post some pics on your page, I know you are not allowed to post a price here, it is much easier to sell a stock bike than a modified one because people look at how much initial investment they have to put out .

Old 03-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

Originally posted by: Cardiac
r. The only thing this bike could have that it doesn't is a HPR cylinder instead of the TVI sleeved. You guy's are as tuned to the market as anyone. Any help would be appreciated

Why would that make it better ????? wouldn't you just go with a pami cycl. if you wanted the worlds finest most renouned roatax builder behind your bike.Im not trying to start anything but i dought you could convince me to buy your bike if you don't feel you have the best of everything assembled into one package??????? Im thinking if you realy feel you have a poor engine package im making you a solid 500 dollar offer. have trailer will travel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

Old 03-30-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: AZSAND
Originally posted by: Cardiac
r. The only thing this bike could have that it doesn't is a HPR cylinder instead of the TVI sleeved. You guy's are as tuned to the market as anyone. Any help would be appreciated

Why would that make it better ????? wouldn't you just go with a pami cycl. if you wanted the worlds finest most renouned roatax builder behind your bike.Im not trying to start anything but i dought you could convince me to buy your bike if you don't feel you have the best of everything assembled into one package??????? Im thinking if you realy feel you have a poor engine package im making you a solid 500 dollar offer. have trailer will travel [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL

?????

Old 03-30-2006, 12:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
THAT!!!!!Sounds down right sexy!

OK OK OK joe i get the picture im sorry im a tad rowdy tonight i will go to my room now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 09:28 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Good Luck!

Old 03-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Pro Rider

if cardiacs bike is in any condition like there other ones and there vehicles then its in fantastic condition. this is the only race that we were not able to put together due to scheduling problems. from what we figured with all his goodies against all my goodies that it would have been a half bike difference either way. if i did not have 3 already and some more in the works i would take it. you guys are missing out on a good bike.

Quick Reply: No bites, What's up?