CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

latest and greatest update

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default latest and greatest update

to any of you who had plans on meeting up with me anytime soon please except my apology for the cancelation. ever since i had my accident 2 weeks ago theres been a pain in my leg just below the knee cap .well i thought it was just road rash inbedded sand and a deep bruise. come to find out there is 3 minor stress fractures not bad enough to do anything about but yet to bad to have any excessive movement.dr. was real kind stress fracture is a nice way to say your a$$ is to fat and the bone in your leg could not support your weight when you landed on it. one good thing there was no further tears in the shoulder so at this point no operations are needed. as much as i hate it not only will my ds be on a diet but i guess i ,unfortunately will be on one to. i reckon when the dr. tells you to lose weight and he doesnot believe your not just tall enough its time to do something. well i have to finally say something nice about my 730 big bore, it was winning the race with a 351 lb rider on it not just a tad bit over 300 on there. i guess i just have to admit it im fat, just not husky but down rite fat. sorry mario, beachman looks like im not going anywhere soon.

Old 03-30-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Scott, i'm sorry to hear aobut all these troubles. I hope you get doing well soon. I look forward to seeing you at DS Days. Get well my big brotha![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2006, 11:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Dont worry man, All that counts is that your getting better. Let me know if you need anything. AND STAY OFF YOUR FEET!!!

Old 03-31-2006, 12:23 AM
Pro Rider

The national health guidelines say at my wieght (350) I should either grow to a solid 8 feet tall or loose some weight... I'm right there with ya bro, cause while I might be 6'6" I'm also 30 and that growth spirt I was counting on is probably not coming. We should start a forum wide diet for all the biggin's... HPR could sponsor us and the one who loses that most gets say a 730 kit... come on 222 what do ya say, pony up some motivation for the fat boys.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 12:48 AM
Pro Rider

I'll throw in to that competion, I want to be down to 225 by DS days so I have a 100lbs to go.....

Old 03-31-2006, 08:43 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

2big, dont let it get you down man. Your on the road to recovery and we aint gonna let this slow you down. Sometimes we are forced to do things in life that are contrary to our normal way of living...but now its time to adjust. It will all come out in the wash. We will all be kicking back in September enjoying the fun in the sun at the mountain. Look at the bright side, atleast your still around to type/peck on the computer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 09:28 AM
Pro Rider

2big, the doc had it all wrong. It was the fact that guys like you and me are self equiped with our own "air bags" that makes riding quads safer for us [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

All joking aside, I agree with Choose. Glad to hear shoulder is not as bad as originally thought. Good luck, and get better first......

Oh, and if the DS boys are all going on an ispired weight loss program, I will have to sell my stock in Dunkin' Doughnuts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider
My Bomb Busa is done now and WOW what a rush this thing is scary fast. I love it

2BIG2BfAST look at the bright side the more weight you lose the faster you will be when you race They say every 10 pounds equals one HP So how much HP are you going to gain on your bike[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The only down side is you will have to buy new clothes and change your sign on name to 2SMALL2BSLOW.
Good luck with the weight loss you won't regret it.
Tpsycho.

Old 03-31-2006, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator
Toxic Ryder
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: ANNIHILATER
Dont worry man, All that counts is that your getting better. Let me know if you need anything. AND STAY OFF YOUR FEET!!!
Best way to say off the feet is to ride the DS. Hope you start to feel better, we all wish you the best recovery.

Old 03-31-2006, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

2SMALL2BSLOW LMAO Some of you guys have a good sense of humour[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Get well soon 2big and do as the doc says, we all have been there before[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] I keep getting told I am 2big at 250, i need you guys to hang around for a while to make me feel small

Quick Reply: latest and greatest update