CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Planet Sand, Bombardier First!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Planet Sand, Bombardier First!

choose you tell jeff that if theres anything i can help him with let him know im only a call away. i know like you he is a proud individual who would rather die than ask for help. but thats what we are all on here for. helping each other out. give me a call once you getrested up we have some buisiness to do.

Old 04-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

GREAT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU GUYS! Im a nobody just wanting to help and not hinder. I also want to point out that after THEBOM'S bike caught on fire that AZSAND walked up to us and said, "I have an extra 800 engine in the trailer if yall need it". Now thats what its all about right there. No holds barred my friend. TRUE FRIENDSHIP, BOMBARDIER FIRST!!!! I would have done anything in my power to see the DS's on the podium...even if it meant going back to my house to fetch the axle off my bike. ANYTHING! I also want to apologize for any errors on the times that I quoted but Glenn has the timeslips and Im sure we can get the official times before long. Its now time for us to realize that we are part of such a great family, TEAM BOMBARDIER!!!!

PS: DSNUT, I will be 28 in July, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

Good job guys

Old 04-11-2006, 08:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just wanted to say after meeting Glenn in person that I now have such a greater respect for such a man who lays it all on the line in front of the whole world to see, no matter the cost. You are such an integral part in the reason why Bombardier is and will continue to be FIRST! Good Job! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I also wanted to say that after spending some time with Eric in the pits and even after the race that he is definitely a natural. A very humble natured guy who isnt beating his chest and saying look at me. After he ran that 3.96 pass, everybody was like yeah man, way to go and he just stood up off the bike, took his helmet off and held out his hands to show how nervous he was, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Even in the midst of the excitement he had that humble demeaner about himself. What a great guy.

I might as well include Randall in this group of great people as well, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]! He would just roll up in the staging lanes and sit on the bike until it was his turn to make a pass. Never running around like a "know it all" (like me). But just to himself. He let the cards fall where they did. Of course, I would walk up every now and again to kinda stoke him a little, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]! Another great asset to TEAM BOMBARDIER!

I already tried to express what a great man Jeff Ross is amongst the rest. I think we can all agree upon one thing and that he is another great asset to TEAM BOMBARDIER as well. Folks with the combined experience and years at the track, there is no limit to what WE can all accomplish by putting our minds to it with utilizing the greatest attributes to the world of ATV's. Lets step up to the plate and make it happen.

BOMBARDIER FIRST!

Old 04-16-2006, 03:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I still cant get the smile off my face as I think back at what took place 1 week ago.....lest we forget on this great Easter day, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
I still cant get the smile off my face as I think back at what took place 1 week ago.....lest we forget on this great Easter day, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ttt.

Old 11-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I got my DS in January of this year, and then found this forum, I thought what a great choice I made in getting the DS. Here was a communiy of DS vs the world, then after several months came a huge divide. I read through most of it and, like I'm sure many of you, wondered what really happened.

I truly hope this is where the DS community is getting back to. I also hope some of the people that stopped coming to the connection will return, and be able to advise without getting jumped.

Thanks Scott for bringing this TTT.
Scott

Old 11-06-2006, 05:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: TheStir
When I got my DS in January of this year, and then found this forum, I thought what a great choice I made in getting the DS. Here was a communiy of DS vs the world, then after several months came a huge divide. I read through most of it and, like I'm sure many of you, wondered what really happened.

I truly hope this is where the DS community is getting back to. I also hope some of the people that stopped coming to the connection will return, and be able to advise without getting jumped.

Scott

Scott,

Yes, the DS Community is coming full circle. Dont let your determination die.

Old 11-06-2006, 05:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: HeadsupRacing
Originally posted by: TheStir

Scott

Scott,

Yes, the DS Community is coming full circle. Dont let your determination die.

I agree!

Quick Reply: Planet Sand, Bombardier First!