CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: DragonDJ11
I noticed I was the first one listed under the "sadistic" portion.....Ok, I will admit it the good arguements do get me through the days here. I am all for it. Any debating can go on here. Let's not get personal, even I don't care to see that. But a good my quad is faster then your quad, or in my case, my quad is slowed then your quad is all fun for me. Keep it real, and let the fights begain.

"Now entering the ring...........Round 1" ding ding ding
Dragon - No offense on putting your name first. I put them in alphabetical (crap, I don't know how to spell alfibet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]....) order.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well in my alphabet, C comes before D.....hehe, try again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 02:09 PM
Pro Rider

DSNut,

Eventually people show thier true colors. This might be a way to shorten that process. Nothing surprises me anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I noticed I was the first one listed under the "sadistic" portion.....Ok, I will admit it the good arguements do get me through the days here. I am all for it. Any debating can go on here. Let's not get personal, even I don't care to see that. But a good my quad is faster then your quad, or in my case, my quad is slowed then your quad is all fun for me. Keep it real, and let the fights begain.

Dragon - No offense on putting your name first. I put them in alphabetical (crap, I don't know how to spell alfibet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]....) order.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Well in my alphabet, C comes before D.....hehe, try again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
See? Now you are nitpicking details with my posts........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This is the perfect place to do it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

See? Now you are nitpicking details with my posts........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] This is the perfect place to do it![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Come on you two....If you are gonna bicker back and forth and least make it something good...remember I am a sedistic person. And if i am gonna continue to read this a work I at least want to be somewhat entertained...Talk about whos fault it is that we hypathetically ran from the cops or something..I dont know...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 03:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

How do you all know if sparky dont read these here forums?? All he would have to do is type in The specific Oregon dunes and a thread may pop up from a google search from this forum. Maybe he was waiting for you guys, Knowing what to look for. He might be Still creeping on you on you right now.......... possibly.....LOL

I say this because I used to leark on these forums and find out when people were hitting the hill at Dumont and I would roll up on them and know what mods they have and what the bikes looked like. YEARS AGO I pulled up on (PUNISHER and JIMINOK)lmao!! I found this forum doing a google search (dumont sand dune video), found a video of me on my old desert stage 3 racing eaglecollector and wshrdskn up the hill and was shocked. If he wouldnt have posted the video, I would know NOTHING about these forums.

Old 04-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider

There just a good 'ol boys. Never meaning no harm........been running from the law since the day they was born...Yee Haw...(horn in the background)

They have to catch me to write me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bring on those stock Raptors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As long as they don't call in the coast guard in their helicopter we all good, am I right Crash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Pro Rider

There just a good 'ol boys. Never meaning no harm........been running from the law since the day they was born...Yee Haw...(horn in the background)

They have to catch me to write me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bring on those stock Raptors [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

As long as they don't call in the coast guard in their helicopter we all good, am I right Crash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Yee Haw.wheres Daisy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Rasco will never catch my on a raptor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Do have to watch out for the whirlybird..They like to do fly bys on ya.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Where is rainingcloud when you need him?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 03:54 PM
Pro Rider

How

Here to cuase you pain and regreat for this thread

How

Choose, do you really miss him that much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

How

Here to cuase you pain and regreat for this thread

How

Choose, do you really miss him that much [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He was my idol, my mentor, my hero, my everything....................................NOT, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] What an idiot. I hope I cross paths with him in real life one of these good ole days.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]