CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
You guys are silly..

As for the Sneak attack... Im pretty sure Bomber has done that time to time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Are you kidding Brian with my little ole weak DS LOL
Yuh must really suck getting roosted in your face all the time. lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 06:25 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: sandbomber
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
You guys are silly..

As for the Sneak attack... Im pretty sure Bomber has done that time to time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Are you kidding Brian with my little ole weak DS LOL
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] yeah i know huh. Hard to imagine you and big D jumpin in the ford and goin for a daytrip to coos bay [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] only 12 hours of driving

Old 04-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx

Yuh must really suck getting roosted in your face all the time. lol. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Even I have roosted him [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] on a Crappy. To his defense he was on a 450r [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: 04DS650
Originally posted by: DSNUT
And for those sadistic few like Dragon, Crash, Fatholly, Mario, Me and others who are highly entertained by this stuff, it will be easier for us to find[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].......and don't try and tell me you guys aren't................I know you are![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I thought for sure that "Choose" would be high on this list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img])

How

I sure miss rainingclown [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

You got that right...I feel rejected now ...I thought for sure that I would have been the top dawg on that list [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider

I've been waiting for some action on this thread all day... I guess I'll have to throw out some bait...

Superchargers are a complete waist of time and money... The power comes on way too late...

Come on, I know there is a certain someone who can't resist a super charger line. Where ya at dude? Bring that BMW talk over here.LOL I'm looking for someone who can use the word robust correctly! ROTFLMAO

Old 04-20-2006, 06:32 PM
Pro Rider

Hey 12 hours of driving one way aint nothing to go get to do some riding in the dunes, but i would much rather take it another 30 miles or so and go to Winchester. Gotta love them big fords to take ya there.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 06:33 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: FatHolly
I've been waiting for some action on this thread all day... I guess I'll have to throw out some bait...

Superchargers are a complete waist of time and money... The power comes on way too late...

Come on, I know there is a certain someone who can't resist a super charger line. Where ya at dude? Bring that BMW talk over here.LOL I'm looking for someone who can use the word robust correctly! ROTFLMAO

Yeah BMW mystro, where ya at? Come on out and get u sum, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-20-2006, 06:37 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Its only 6 hours down to the dunes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] and 6 hours back.. and Im usually sleep driving by the time i hit portland [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and get a rude awakening by the portland brake check.

Old 04-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider

Here kitty kitty kitty. Here kitty kitty kitty. Where is the yellow belly cat

Old 04-20-2006, 06:38 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Who wants some of the O800? july Comp hill!