CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

"Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Let's take this OUTSIDE"!!!

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Continued.............

Butthurt, huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The only way I am going to get butthurt is from that trailer hitch ball mounted to my seat[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You think Mrs. Cynick is a man, Mario? You can take that one on Cynick.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL
Wow I am gone for a second now I am a man. No I am a female and my husband would be the man. But I ain't gonna prove either to ya. I guess you will just have to see at DS Days.

I may not look like those other girls but definately not a man.( that is kina high standards.)

Old 06-02-2006, 12:01 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: 650VIPER
Hey now first things first! I want to be apart of the hill billy racing team!! And I want some go fast stickers to prove i'm part of it!!lol

Second, Nut you need to fear this little stock bore. If you dont plan on running with Majors Gixxer, you dont plan on running with me either.

Third, how embarrassing will it be if a stock bore comes away with the King title? If its bad enough i'll try harder.

Fourth, I have now uped my goal for mph on the hill. I now am going after the 70mph mark with my stock bore. If its lucky it will be down to 400lbs by then, so I will be making up for the weight with power and setup. You boys need to tune some more if you want to keep up.
This is hilarious![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What a hoot! lol I respect your stock bore because I know a little about the head you are running. I liked your comment about Major's Gixxer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will go easy on ya since your bike is broke right now. I really do empathize with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am really looking forward to the trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks for the empathy, I really do need it in this time of sorrow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But I do want you to answer my question, how would it be if a stock bore takes the title......AGAIN....this year? I brought enough last year........

Oh and I was serious about the Gixxer comment. I dont know how mine will run against it on the big hill, but it has set the mark. And I am now after that mark.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:19 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hey now first things first! I want to be apart of the hill billy racing team!! And I want some go fast stickers to prove i'm part of it!!lol

Second, Nut you need to fear this little stock bore. If you dont plan on running with Majors Gixxer, you dont plan on running with me either.

Third, how embarrassing will it be if a stock bore comes away with the King title? If its bad enough i'll try harder.

Fourth, I have now uped my goal for mph on the hill. I now am going after the 70mph mark with my stock bore. If its lucky it will be down to 400lbs by then, so I will be making up for the weight with power and setup. You boys need to tune some more if you want to keep up.
This is hilarious![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] What a hoot! lol I respect your stock bore because I know a little about the head you are running. I liked your comment about Major's Gixxer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] That was funny[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I will go easy on ya since your bike is broke right now. I really do empathize with that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I am really looking forward to the trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Thanks for the empathy, I really do need it in this time of sorrow.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

But I do want you to answer my question, how would it be if a stock bore takes the title......AGAIN....this year? I brought enough last year........

Oh and I was serious about the Gixxer comment. I dont know how mine will run against it on the big hill, but it has set the mark. And I am now after that mark.
That Gixxer is so far out of my league. I apologize if I mocked you out of line. I thought you were kidding about that.

As to your question, I would be impressed...........but not entirely surprised.

Here is how I would call it if all these guys come:

#1 Sandbomber 855 on NOS

#2 AZSAND 800 Turbo on NOS

#3 Viper

#4 Annihilator

then the rest of us after that. That is how I would call it from the front end. If the Gixxer is there I expect it to be right up there with Bomber and AZ and if Supersonictoys comes, he will be invinceable[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

That is my guess............

Old 06-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

If Tim from pac coast toys comes its all over for all conversions and the mph records will be shattered. That guy is insane. But you never know, Supersonic has been known to lay down huge MPH #s.

I personally should have my bike set up to do 65+ with a lighter pilot. I can get out of the hole up there good though.

My main focus for my bike is to be dedicated to the stock bore ALL MOTOR class at ds days. Also at f s w as well.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:58 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Mario,

I heard Choosetolose was going to try to come to DS days. He will be looking at that same class. The two of you will be a good race[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Ron

Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider

I was kidding a little bit. As I am still merely hoping I can hang in his roost,lol. But I do fully expect to make him work for it.

That list seems good. I hope bomber comes. And I hope Az can get that thing to run long enough to count it. I honestly have no fear of any turbo Ds at this juncture.

I really dont count you out either. Once you add that noss kit, you will likey what you have. It turns them into entirely different animals. The only thing I do think I have on you is locality. I run the hill all year and get to see what really works and what dont.

I am interested to see what and if Choose comes out with. And also 2bigs bikes with lighter riders, and a handful of others. It really is going to be a blast.

Dont count out Mario either. I rode that bike and with its light weight, its faster than mine on motor.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Were there any HPR800's running at DSdays last year? Did Bomber run the hill last year?

Old 06-02-2006, 01:13 AM
Pro Rider

No Hpr 800's. Gary had his 800 turbo nitrous ds there. There was some 730's and turbo Ds's as well.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I was not there Ron BUT this year the blue short bus should make the trip[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2006, 01:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Even so, a 70 hp stock bore on NOS will walk away from an 800 all motor. You have to run NOS on a 730 or an 800 to keep up with a good running stock bore.

Even worse, a good running stock bore with optimal setup will out run a 730 or 800 that aren't dialed in on tires, gearing and suspension.

How about this, Viper? First, you kick my a$$ up the hill, we will both admit that you did it, then you help me save some time in finding the right combinations on my setup.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]