CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

2007 CAN-AM (BRP-Bombardier) INFO

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 BRP (Bombardier) INFO

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
What you find out saturday will get one segment of the BRP community Harder than the other [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Yea the sport community got hosed.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Venting is helping me get over this disaster... the more posts I make the better I am starting to feel... bare with me I'll get through it. (did you catch the smilly face, won't be long now)

Old 05-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Hmm, guess I need to start spending a few more dollars on my DS since it looks like it might be an antique, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: choosetolose04
Hmm, guess I need to start spending a few more dollars on my DS since it looks like it might be an antique, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
What we talked about yesterday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] at least its a tough foundation!!
I will also have to change my name to Sandcan-amer[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 01:06 PM
Pro Rider
Started riding ATVs in 1974!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I saw some CAN-AM stickers on E-Bay. Since most people do not know the DSs well, should I rebadge my 2000? I could tell people its the new 2007 dune edition with an extended swingarm from the factory.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

To be honest I think Bombardier is a great name, and they created a great reputation for their ATVs. There just aren't that many people who remember Can-Am. I could understand them calling a new line of race bikes Can-Ams, but only like the "Bombardier Can-Am 450".

A full blown name change just seems counter productive.

Old 05-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Pro Rider

And just think, for the past week, I was thinking I may end up regreting my decision to buy a Raptor a instead of waiting for the NEW high performance Bomb.
I was thinking the same thing

Old 05-06-2006, 01:46 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
No Mercy Racing! Got NOS?

Even if they would have out the 800 twin in the ds frame w/ auto we would have been passified. We have done more research on afternarket parts for the duner/drag ds 650 model than ANY of the BRP models. I agree fatholly and choose!!Totally shocked.

Old 05-06-2006, 02:14 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Weekend Warrior

Can-Am did show their dealers a sport 450 teaser, complete with a short video of the prototype doing a huge double. So they are working on a real sport bike, just not for this fall season. Can-Am won MX plates #1, #2 and #3 in 1974 and at the dealer meeting they told their dealers that they will release the bike when it is ready to win like back in the day. You cannot expect BRP to change the name from Bombardier to Can-Am without them preparing an MX sport quad, right? I know you were hoping for it to be released now, but don't you think that BRP would like to release it ASAP too? Good things will come to those that wait!

Old 05-06-2006, 02:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DBLBKB
Can-Am did show their dealers a sport 450 teaser, complete with a short video of the prototype doing a huge double. So they are working on a real sport bike, just not for this fall season. Can-Am won MX plates #1, #2 and #3 in 1974 and at the dealer meeting they told their dealers that they will release the bike when it is ready to win like back in the day. You cannot expect BRP to change the name from Bombardier to Can-Am without them preparing an MX sport quad, right? I know you were hoping for it to be released now, but don't you think that BRP would like to release it ASAP too? Good things will come to those that wait!

Money spent on this yfz could have went toward this "new" sport bike from Bombardier/Can-Am, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 05-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: GE4x4
It still has the BRP symbol, thus still a Bomb.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
And we still call "ski-Doo's" Bomb also!

Quick Reply: 2007 CAN-AM (BRP-Bombardier) INFO