CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Can Am - Where's the beef?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2006, 03:36 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can Am - Where's the beef?

Originally posted by: DSNUT
Originally posted by: bombdsbaja
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMFAO.... Mexi-Can...Now that is good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Maybe the NATO DS800 Will be next???? They are hitting all three countries in NATO ..??? but in todays BS PC world it would have to me Mexi-Ameri-Fren-Can-Can Now type that in all your posts and explain it to your friends when they ask what you ride[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

I guess Can-Am will work....I was just getting my friends and family to pronounce Bombardier correctly and now I will have to tell them it is...Can-Am..."Oh you bought a new bike???" Me:"No they go by Can-Am now" Them:"Why??" ohhh this is going to be lovely..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Tom
When the Bomb was considered French, I ran a white flag on it just to add to the authenticity. Now that it is going to be a Mexi-can ride, I don't know what to do with my flag...................

Flag??? Don't you mean your fuzzy dice on a stick? LOL

Old 05-10-2006, 04:01 AM
Pro Rider

Its the whole french canadian province thing that ruins canada's reputation. WTF.. you guys primarily speak english KILL THE FRENCHIES. Ya'll should have one language. and thats whats on your signs. Wether its french or english whatever. all this multilinqual society crap is BS.. Pick a language you indecisive canuckleheads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][/quote]

No problem here on the prairie's ... just plain english

Old 05-10-2006, 09:17 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: MattinthehatWhen the Bomb was considered French, I ran a white flag on it just to add to the authenticity. Now that it is going to be a Mexi-can ride, I don't know what to do with my flag...................
Silly Americans... "Bomb" was never considered french, and if it was, whomever was doing the considering was mistaken. Bombardier is, and always has been a Canadian Company. Unfortunatly most Americans think they are french, which is actually why they changed their name. Market research was showing them unfavourable consumer response in the U.S. because their name is a french word. (in canada we have 2 official languages, so up here we see french and english words every day of our lives.) Just because it's written in french, dosn;t mean it is "french" i.e. from france.
Its the whole french canadian province thing that ruins canada's reputation. WTF.. you guys primarily speak english KILL THE FRENCHIES. Ya'll should have one language. and thats whats on your signs. Wether its french or english whatever. all this multilinqual society crap is BS.. Pick a language you indecisive canuckleheads [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][/quote]
18K+ posts and finally one that does'nt just take up space. I agree....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 05-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Range Rover

Yea, it'd be nice to have only 1 language.. but not going to happen any time soon.

Old 05-10-2006, 11:00 AM
Military Rider
My hobbies are NASCAR, Rockin' in the Free World, and riding my Sand Pigs at every available opportunity.

Originally posted by: SLC650
LMFAO now thats something I really gotta get a picture of.... the 2 of you in the Brokeback rail riddin' topless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] A splash of lime green and a #24 flag and you'll be all set right Ace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
WORD! Brokeback Racing courtesy of Hendrick Motorsports. I'm begining to think that the 48 is twice the *** that the 24 is. JayJay is a cute little pet name for Jeffy's "partner"!
I'm just hatin', gotta love that NASCAR.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: aceisback
Originally posted by: SLC650
LMFAO now thats something I really gotta get a picture of.... the 2 of you in the Brokeback rail riddin' topless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] A splash of lime green and a #24 flag and you'll be all set right Ace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
WORD! Brokeback Racing courtesy of Hendrick Motorsports. I'm begining to think that the 48 is twice the *** that the 24 is. JayJay is a cute little pet name for Jeffy's "partner"!
I'm just hatin', gotta love that NASCAR.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
AMEN BROTHA!!! And just think, they almost have a full crew with the Busch kid as well. Thats the Brokeback racing team!!lol

Old 05-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: garyc660R

18K+ posts and finally one that does'nt just take up space. I agree....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
OH come on.. Thats not the first one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] is it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-10-2006, 02:46 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: Poindexter660r
Who thought Bombardier was a French company? I thought they were made by Jesse James, or maybe OCC. Canadian... are you sure?

Honda and Kawasaki used to make water-cooled big-bore 2stokes for their open class motorcross racers. They were all 400-500cc but none of them produced 100HP.

I guess you could get 100hp out of a 450cc 2stroke, but not for very long.

Research Update:
The 2001 (last year of production) Honda CR500 made 60 HP from the factory.

You obviously never heard about snowmobiles

440cc LC 2stroke have been making 80+hp since the seventies

Yamaha SRX 440,Bombardier Skidoo Blizzard 9500 etc

Todays 440s are 100hp roughly give or take 5hp

http://www.dootalk.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=51558