CAN-AM (BRP) Discussions about CAN-AM ATVs.

Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call

I searched and didn't see a thread on this so anybody that's going to St Anthony's with Jed and the rest of the folks let us know here. I'll be taking the bosses truck and trailer and leaving with Jed on May 24th. I have plenty of room to take quads - So, if you want me to haul some up, let me know. Looks like I am headed back on Monday the 29th.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:25 PM
Trailblazer

I am going to try to make it for at least a couple of days. I hope to take friday off so I can travel thursday afternoon. Then I could be there Friday, sat, sun and leave mon afternoon. I am still debating on camping or staying at the in laws in IF and traveling back and forth. Anyone know the distance from IF to the dunes in minutes? There are issues at the in laws though.

Old 05-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Pro Rider

Do you think you've got room in that 40' er for my daughters Raptor 90?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

My option day is approved yeehaw...we will be heading up Thursday afternoon and will stay until the dust settles[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Pro Rider

I plan on being there as of right now. I should get the shee frame from my painter early next week and pretty much everything else is ready to go on it so hopefully I have some time to get it done. Not too excited about taking a non-broke-in machine that far though.

IS ANYONE TAKING A SATELITE DISH???? UFC HUGHES VS. GRACIE CANT MISS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

we'll be heading up thursday am- can't wait!- here's to rippin and shredding![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
we'll be leaving Sunday am

Old 05-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Range Rover

I will be there if I can get a new raptor lined up in time.. Special edition yellow is hard to come by in michigan...

In a week I moving out there...So I will have to find a dealer out there.. I was waiting for a DS800 EFI ...To late for Bombardier...

Is there anywhere out there that rents ATVs?

Old 05-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Pro Rider

Drew,
there are at least 2 shops I know of in Rexburg that always have quads and bikes sitting out on Mem weekend- maybe some of the locals can chime in and answer your question.

Old 05-12-2006, 04:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

If you go on Dunes an Dune machine part of this forum there is a Thread completely for St. Anthony and they have some locals on there that have already posted on where to rent you can try that out. I hope that helps.

Old 05-12-2006, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider

OH YEA!!!! We'll be leaving Vegas Thurs. afternoon or Fri. morning . FRIDAY MORNING!?!?!!??!?? AND MISS A FEW HOURS OF DUNE TIME??!!?? What was I thinking ?? THURSDAY AFTERNOON!!! WOO HOOO!!!!

Old 05-13-2006, 12:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man you guys(and gals), this is gonna be fun. I am leaving wensday afternoon to get the spots secured. I have to leave thursday midday for my daughters dance recital, then heading back up thursday night afterwards. So you all have to wait up until I get back, which will be late, and Matt, no getting yourself lit on fire without me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].
We will be in the back dry camp area. If you are unfamiliar with our setups, my trailer is a Weekend warrior, and Markys work trailer I believe will have the Boss logos on the side.

Todd, it looks as of now that we will have two new setups ourselves to tune and break in during the trip, so your not alone.

Quick Reply: Memorial Day - St Anthony's - Roll Call